• Ohana Consultoria

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,
I am struggling with currency formatting in the Aura component Data Table with inline edit.
This is the current behavior of the four following scenarios:
1) Input: 100; Output: 100,00; Conclusion: That's what I expect for the other scenarios.
2) Input: 101; Output: 1,01; Conclusion: For somehow it moves two decimal places to left.
3) Input: 101,00; Output: 10.100,00; Conclusion: It adds two decimal places to this field.
4) Input: 101,10; Output: 101,10; Conclusion: It works as expected. The issue happens when I add ",00".

Here goes the snippet of code used on my Helper:
component.set('v.mycolumns', [
    {label: 'VL Pcs', fieldName: 'Valor_Total_das_Parcelas__c', type: 'currency',  editable: true, typeAttributes: { required: true, maximumFractionDigits:2, minimumFractionDigits:2, currencyCode: { fieldName: 'BRL' } }}
    {type: 'action', typeAttributes: { rowActions: actions } }
]);
Could anyone tell me what I am missing? Any thoughts are welcome.

P.S.: -The user and ORG’s locale is already defined as 'Portuguese - BRL'.
-Multicurrency is disabled.
I already tested this other formatting approach: type: 'currency', typeAttributes: { currencyCode: 'BRL'}
Hi there,

I am struggling to create filter criteria a Fast Lookup element in a Visual Flow that I can use in a loop to create some new records.

- I have a custom field on QuoteLineItem called "Group__c" that users can be assigned numeric values to group line items.
- I would like my Visual Flow to loop through each "Group" value and create a "Build Asset" for each group number, where custom objects can be listed.

For example, a quote is created for Item 1 and Item 2. Item 1 consists of A, B and C, and Item 2 consistesns of C, D, and E. The quote is created for six line items, three of which are in group 1 and three are in group 2. My flow, when run, would create 2 "Build Assets" (one for each Group), and then will place A, B, C, C, D, and E into the correct build.

The issue I am having is I can't figure out how to make a list or a fast lookup where the Group__c must be unique. Eg. I need to be able to select one from each group, or create a loop where we say "for each unique group value, create an object". Can this be done with a Flow? Or am I basically looking a trigger to get this sort of filtering? Or, is there another workaround?

Thanks!