• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,

I'm getting the following message: We can’t display component 'flowruntime:lookup', because it isn't supported in Classic runtime. Ask your Salesforce admin to distribute this flow in Lightning runtime instead. but I have already enable the setting in process automation settings so I'm not sure what else I'm missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello all,

I checked out the forums and I can't seem to find a solution to this. On person accounts (in Enterprise Edition), I have an auto-number field but I only want increment for my "customers" record type and not my "employee" record type. Right now it is auto-numbering for both even though I want it to increment when it's the customer record type.  Can someone help me with this/point me into the right direction or have some custom code that can do this?

Thanks much!

-Billy

• July 13, 2010

I'm trying to generate a conditional autonumber based on a field value.  I'm trying to round robin leads based on field being changed to "Demo Scheduled". 

I'm looking for the code to use in building the trigger. Can anyone help me with that?

Any help would be great! I'm stuck.

Thanks.