• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello folks, 

I am new to Salesforce development. I have not created a LWC before. I am tasked with creating a LWC that will update 5 fields at one time on the Account object if the record meets a certain criteria (or else it's disabled). The values are preset, so they can be hardcoded. Can you please give me pointers on how to go about doing this? An outline would suffice, I have just created a shell of a LWC that has the button and the labels. I want to know where does the conditional logic go to make this LWC appear/disappear and other things I have to keep in mind. 

Thank you.

Hello folks, 

I am new to Salesforce development. I have not created a LWC before. I am tasked with creating a LWC that will update 5 fields at one time on the Account object if the record meets a certain criteria (or else it's disabled). The values are preset, so they can be hardcoded. Can you please give me pointers on how to go about doing this? An outline would suffice, I have just created a shell of a LWC that has the button and the labels. I want to know where does the conditional logic go to make this LWC appear/disappear and other things I have to keep in mind. 

Thank you.