Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey,
I'm trying to create a FLOW that creates a new record in the EVENT object
When I select assigned to it automatically registers me WONERID
When I insert a user ID into it, it works fine
But when I enter a public log id it gives an error.
In the record itself, it is possible to select this field if you want users or logs - maybe it has something to do with it?
In any case I would be very happy for your help
Thank you
Hi,

I'm trying to create a Flow that will create a task when a user presses a button on a custom object (ultimately it will be several tasks, but got stuck in the first one). I'm getting the error below and I don't know what could be causing it. The WhatID is the custom record where the button is located and it's right, the WhoID is the record owner, which also seems to be right. In the error, I noticed it's showing the 18 digit ID, rather than 15, but don't know if that matters. Could anyone advise please?

Error element Pilot_Task_Activation_Meeting (FlowRecordCreate).
This error occurred when the flow tried to create records: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: Name ID: id value of incorrect type: 005b0000004dk9sAAA. For details, see API Exceptions.

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.

Flow Details
Flow Name: Deployment_Pilot_Tasks_Create
Type: Autolaunched Flow
Version: 7

Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: Deployment Pilot Tasks Create 16/03/2018 16:18
Current User: Priscila Renwick (005b00000016Nyp)
Start time: 16/03/2018 16:18
Duration: 0 seconds

How the Interview Started
Priscila Renwick (005b00000016Nyp) started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
var_DepOwner = 005b0000004dk9s
var_DepID = a42b0000000j37s

RECORD CREATE: Pilot_Task_Activation_Meeting
Create one Task record where:
Description = {!ActivationMeetingDescription} (Arrange initial meeting (generally done by the sales person, guidance here) that will include an environment discovery and the set up of initial devices. The environment discovery includes: Purchase drivers and success criteria Make up of device fleet EMM used (if any) Business critical apps defined Purchase drivers/success criteria)
RecordTypeId = 012b0000000sdVV
Status = Not Started
Subject = 'Activation meeting'
WhatId = {!var_DepID} (a42b0000000j37s)
WhoId = {!var_DepOwner} (005b0000004dk9s)
Result
Failed to create record.

Error Occurred: This error occurred when the flow tried to create records: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: Name ID: id value of incorrect type: 005b0000004dk9sAAA. For details, see API Exceptions.

Hi,

Can any one help me to create a VIEW by using Multiple Objects.