• Member since 2020
  • Software Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys! I want to extend Event object page layout. I created few custom fields in Activity object and set field-level security for them (cuz I want that they will be visible in my layout). But I faced with problem: I want to add this layout to managed package, but this custom fields will be unvisible, so after installing my package System Administrator should do some manual settings (FLS) for fields visability. Question: How could I include this settings for this custom fields, so they will be visible in my Event layout (after installing package). 
PS. I know that page layout non-upgradable (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.packagingGuide.meta/packagingGuide/packaging_packageable_components.htm). 

Hi guys! 
I faced with an error: 'Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable' when trying to conect to external system. Actualy I configured my auth provider and named credentials correct. I'm getting this error only 1 time when I'm trying to log in in my external system (and getting Status: Pending in my named credentials). But, if I'll try to log in again - it is all fine, and I authentificated successfull. 
Note, that I added all needed sites urls in Remote Site Settings 
User-added image

How we could fix this issue?

I am attempting to programmatically archive Attachments in Salesforce over to Google Drive. Google Drive API requires OAuth and I am having a little bit of trouble setting it up.

I was trying to avoid building and parsing HTTP Requests/Responses in order to get through the Authorization Flow but my attempts have failed.

First, I configured an API Project via the Google API ConsoleUser-added image

Second, I created an AuthProvider in Salesforce.
User-added image

At this point, I would expect the following code sample to grab an Access Token for me:
system.debug(Auth.AuthToken.getAccessToken('0SO4B000000CacK', 'Open ID Connect'));
However, I receive a null value.

For good measure, duplicated everything for a Google Auth Provider, instead of  Open Id Connect with the same result. I also set up an external data source (which does authenticate and sync) to make sure I had a token.

Has anyone been able to successfully use AuthToken methods when connecting to Google APIs?
Is there anything that I missed along the way?