• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a JS button which changes the case owner to a queue upon click. I need to move it to the lightning and now as JS buttons are not supported how can I do it? I'm an admin and doesn't know much about customization. Is there a way through which I can do the same functionality in lightning
I have a report in which I need to retreive records in a report which as due to close for sixth month from the current month. For example. if it's july I should show records which are due to close for January only. Please help me to understand how can I do that.
I have a report in which I need to retreive records in a report which as due to close for sixth month from the current month. For example. if it's july I should show records which are due to close for January only. Please help me to understand how can I do that in a report
I have a JS button which changes the case owner to a queue upon click. I need to move it to the lightning and now as JS buttons are not supported how can I do it? I'm an admin and doesn't know much about customization. Is there a way through which I can do the same functionality in lightning
I have a report in which I need to retreive records in a report which as due to close for sixth month from the current month. For example. if it's july I should show records which are due to close for January only. Please help me to understand how can I do that in a report
Hi All,

When i am trying to update(Page is VF page) my record am getting error in Production saying that 'DATA NOT AVAILABLE' "The data you were trying to access could not be found.  It may be due to another user deleting the data or a system error.  If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page." Please Help me out

Thanks,
A.Jagadeesh