• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

i have a use case where i wamt to isert record in to custom log before a null pointer exception is fired.
I am reproducting the null exception and adding log.
but i see that the log is not inserted before the null pointer exception is fired

what can be the issue please
  • February 12, 2021
The problem that I am facing is that when I go to the <community_URL>/s/sitemap.xml, it redirects me to the Error page. I followed any instructions from the help.salesforce, but nothing worked out. I saw that many other are complaining about this. I tried to force sitemap.xml generation through the SEO tab of the Experience Builder, nothing happened though.
Can someone help me?
Hello,

i have a use case where i wamt to isert record in to custom log before a null pointer exception is fired.
I am reproducting the null exception and adding log.
but i see that the log is not inserted before the null pointer exception is fired

what can be the issue please
  • February 12, 2021
The problem that I am facing is that when I go to the <community_URL>/s/sitemap.xml, it redirects me to the Error page. I followed any instructions from the help.salesforce, but nothing worked out. I saw that many other are complaining about this. I tried to force sitemap.xml generation through the SEO tab of the Experience Builder, nothing happened though.
Can someone help me?
.../s/sitemap.xml  file is not getting generated.

Error: Invalid page

Community is active.