• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am new to this kind of formula field and I am having issues with this formula not applying the requested values to the different pick list  options on multiple fields:

CASE( Store_in_Prime_Location__c , "Perfect location within strategic plan" ,20, "Good Area outside defined plan",10,0 ) +
CASE( Prepared_to_Relocate__c , "Yes this is the preferred location", 10 ,"Not the Prefered Location see Dealer Review file for further information",0, 0) +
CASE( External_Signage__c , "Average", 5, "Good", 10, "Outstanding" , 15 ,0) +
CASE( Rate_the_Street_Frontage__c , "Mid to small frontage with limited improvement possible", 5, "Mid-range frontage with potential to improve visibility", 10, "Strong Street Presence Clearly visible with high traffic", 15 , "Large Frontage 2 sides highly visible to all traffic" , 20 , 0) +
CASE( How_many_carparks_available__c , "Minimal Car Parking easily accessible", 5, "Ample Car Parks easily accessible", 10,0) +
CASE(Property_Status__c , "Owned", 5, 0)

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction as I am lost as to where I am going wrong.
I am new to this kind of formula field and I am having issues with this formula not applying the requested values to the different pick list  options on multiple fields:

CASE( Store_in_Prime_Location__c , "Perfect location within strategic plan" ,20, "Good Area outside defined plan",10,0 ) +
CASE( Prepared_to_Relocate__c , "Yes this is the preferred location", 10 ,"Not the Prefered Location see Dealer Review file for further information",0, 0) +
CASE( External_Signage__c , "Average", 5, "Good", 10, "Outstanding" , 15 ,0) +
CASE( Rate_the_Street_Frontage__c , "Mid to small frontage with limited improvement possible", 5, "Mid-range frontage with potential to improve visibility", 10, "Strong Street Presence Clearly visible with high traffic", 15 , "Large Frontage 2 sides highly visible to all traffic" , 20 , 0) +
CASE( How_many_carparks_available__c , "Minimal Car Parking easily accessible", 5, "Ample Car Parks easily accessible", 10,0) +
CASE(Property_Status__c , "Owned", 5, 0)

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction as I am lost as to where I am going wrong.