• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have run into a problem with component visibility using the toggle button feature in flow screen components.  When using the native Salesforce toggle button, I cannot set the visibility components based on the value of the toggle button.

I have established a toggle button titled togShowHide.  I have set a component visibility based on the following:

User-added imageThe problem is, the toggle does not do anything when activated or deactivated to change this component visability - and the visibility is always OFF.

When I reversed everything, making the toggle button active (true) by default, and setting components to display when the value was true, the components will display.  

What it looks like to me, is that the flow components will only allow you to filter the visibility by a variable or other resource that is TRUE.  It just doesn't work with a false value.  In fact, the component won't display at all.

HOWEVER, when I do the same actions using a checkbox, I can filter a flow screen component to display either on a TRUE value or a FALSE value.

Is this a bug, or normal behavior for the toggle component?