• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've built a flow that triggers from a button on the opportunity, asks a few questions about the specifics of the demo, then creates a task that includes the answers to those questions. The flow I built successfully asks the questions and creates the task record but isn't populating the answers from the flow screen. This is the first flow I've built without the benefit of Trailhead or an internet resource to QA my work so I'm a bit lost as to why it's not including the demo detail on the task record.   My flow includes a record lookup of the opportunity, a screen that asks the questions the sales engineers need to scope priority, creates a record, and thanks the sales person with a link to the newly creates Sales Engineer task.
Hi there. My sales engineering team asked for some help prioritizing their demo queue. I've built a flow that triggers from a button on the opportunity, asks a few questions about the specifics of the demo, then creates a task that includes the answers to those questions. The flow I built successfully asks the questions and creates the task record but isn't populating the answers from the flow screen. This is the first flow I've built without the benefit of Trailhead or an internet resource to QA my work so I'm a bit lost as to why it's not including the demo detail on the task record. 

My flow includes a record lookup of the opportunity, a screen that asks the questions the sales engineers need to scope priority, creates a record, and thanks the sales person with a link to the newly creates Sales Engineer task. 
User-added image
User-added imageUser-added image
User-added imageUser-added image