• 80 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a check box field Type__c which is by default checked and if user tries to un check that then comments__c field should me required and it should bypass if the opportunity type is close/closedwon/new.i have written like this but am confused how to add opportunity type to this condition

AND(
Typr__c,
 ISBLANK( Comments__c) 
  • April 14, 2020
i am not surr what is stopping me to add QLI in this formula.

I have a entry code field i am trying a validation rule which says that it should contain only 7 numbers and adding user bypass and null check to it.But the formula is not working can any one suggest the fix.entry_code is a text(30) data type.

OR(AND($User.BypassValidation__c
NOT(ISNUMBER(entry_code__c)),
AND(ISNUMBER(entry_code__c)),
LEN(entry_code__c)<>7),(OR(entry_Code__c!="|| entry_Code__c!=NULL))
  • April 10, 2020
I have a entry code field i am trying a validation rule which says that it should contain only 7 numbers and adding user bypass and null check to it.But the formula is not working can any one suggest the fix.entry_code is a text(30) data type.

• April 10, 2020
Can Any Idea about this both alpha numeric and values between 100-200 should work.
ex.zx12should work
ex.101should work
ex.201 should not work.
Any formula idea about this.
  • March 27, 2020
Any Idea about this both alpha numeric and values between 100-200 should work.
ex.zx12should work
ex.101should work
ex.201 should not work.
Any formula idea about this.
  • March 27, 2020
Hi Can any one help me,
I have a text field in which i am trying to save alpha numeric and i am trying to limit the range between 0100 to 0555 so the values should save between the range and alpha numeric.i worte a formula like this.                 
  AND(
NOT(REGEX(Text__c,"^[a-zA-Z0-9_]*$")),
OR(
VALUE(Text__c) < 0100,
VALUE(Text__c) > 0555 ) )

So here example am giving AC15 value in the field it is working.
if i give the value 0101 it is saving and if i give it as 1111 it is 
also saving which is not correct.REGEX part is working but not the other part  OR Part.
  • March 26, 2020
 Can any one help me I want to write a formula which should allow 4 alpha numeric or it should allow  1001 series.
example AB12 or 1001
  • March 24, 2020
Formula to fire for one specific record type and when stage is other than initiated then we should make the other picklist as required
  • March 11, 2020
Can any one have idea how to write a formula for two fields which were of picklist type and stage is other than initiated
  • March 10, 2020
i am not surr what is stopping me to add QLI in this formula.

• April 10, 2020

• April 10, 2020
Hi Can any one help me,
I have a text field in which i am trying to save alpha numeric and i am trying to limit the range between 0100 to 0555 so the values should save between the range and alpha numeric.i worte a formula like this.                 
  AND(
NOT(REGEX(Text__c,"^[a-zA-Z0-9_]*$")),
OR(
VALUE(Text__c) < 0100,
VALUE(Text__c) > 0555 ) )

So here example am giving AC15 value in the field it is working.
if i give the value 0101 it is saving and if i give it as 1111 it is 
also saving which is not correct.REGEX part is working but not the other part  OR Part.
  • March 26, 2020
Can any one have idea how to write a formula for two fields which were of picklist type and stage is other than initiated
  • March 10, 2020