• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I hope someone might be able to provide me some guidance!

I work in an area where we provide training to school districts, and we have recently started building out a tracking system to monitor our technical assistance to the districts. We currently have it where we have an object built which stores districts as record pages, and an object to create technical assistant events as a record. It currently uses a lookup field to link a technical assistant event to the school district. We are hoping to learn how we can make it possibile to link the technical assistant event to more than one school district.  I would like to be able to still have the function of the lookup field to search the school district, but the added ability of attaching a single technical assistant event to a district.

This was if I am out training at District 1 and District 2 I can record that in the same event, not have to create two different events.

I have attached a screenshot of the current new event creation form.

Any help is appriciated, thanks!

User-added image
Hello, I hope someone might be able to provide me some guidance!

I work in an area where we provide training to school districts, and we have recently started building out a tracking system to monitor our technical assistance to the districts. We currently have it where we have an object built which stores districts as record pages, and an object to create technical assistant events as a record. It currently uses a lookup field to link a technical assistant event to the school district. We are hoping to learn how we can make it possibile to link the technical assistant event to more than one school district.  I would like to be able to still have the function of the lookup field to search the school district, but the added ability of attaching a single technical assistant event to a district.

This was if I am out training at District 1 and District 2 I can record that in the same event, not have to create two different events.

I have attached a screenshot of the current new event creation form.

Any help is appriciated, thanks!

User-added image