• 25 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I must be overthinking this one as I can not get past the first report check.  Ihave continued you on through challenge 5 in my org but want to get past this first report to see how I am doing on the rest of them.

Accounts Without SolarBot Opportunities
I have built it multiple ways and placed it in the sales reports folder.

1) Created an Account Report with a cross filter on Oppty and then filtering on Oppty type - does not equal Solarbot and get a count of 9.  

Error message: The 'Accounts Without SolarBot Opportunities' report doesn't include the correct collection of accounts.

2) Created an Oppty report and just filtered on the oppty type = does not equal Solarbot and got a count of 31.

Error message: We can’t find a report with name “Accounts Without SolarBot Opportunities” in the correct folder, or it uses an incorrect report type.

I thought maybe I read it wrong and I need to actually pull all opptys with Solarbot and have tried that as well.  Based ont eh error messages I am thinking I need an Account report but then I am not sure how to do it without a cross filter to pull Oppty type.

Suggestions?
I'm unable to check step 2: Automate Accounts because I'm receiving this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ZKCVFIZH