• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I've seen a few posts on this but nothing works so here goes....

I want to create a button from a record page that will filter the report based on the record ID where the button is, and automatically download it to .csv or .xls

I've created the button and before even attempting the filter, I just tried to get it to download but it's not working.  It loads the report but does not start download. 

Does anyone know how to do this?

User-added image

Hello All,

I've got an interesting use case here.  I've got an approval process built out on Opportunities.  One of the managers wants an email anytime something is approved or rejected but only if the Oppty was created by one of the people on her team.  Otherwise she doesn't want an email at all.  

Any ideas on how to do this?  In the approval process itself, I don't see a way to send an email alert based on a criteria.   I know that I could create some formula field like a checkbox to return 'true' if the record was created by someone on her team, but I don't see a way to fire of an Approval Action based off a criteria. 

So maybe a trigger then on approval?  If so, what object would by trigger be on?  

Thanks in advance everyone!
George