• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have been looking for weeks for a lead Salesforce Developer for a direct-hire position. 3/5 days on-site required. Need Javascript, CSS and HTML knowledge. 
Is this even possible? I am starting to think I would be more likely to hit the lottery jackpot. :)
If anyone knows of any (unicorn, centaur, santa clause, easter bunny) what I think to be non-existent Salesforce Developers that fits these requirements, have them hit me up! lol:)
Thanks! Stephanie
stephanie.taylor@kastsystems.com 
We're looking for someone to help us migrate our CRM and Ticketing System/KB system to Salesforce.  

We currently run fat free CRM (open source CRM) and Kayako Support Suite.

We've gotten setup on sales force, but are running into road blocks, and salesforce support is a bit rough.  The biggest issues so far are around how ticketing works, KB articles, chat, etc.

We're in the Larimer square area, Downtown
I have trying to find an option in Salesforce that I could schedule a time on a daily basis to import/update data from Microsoft SQL Server to Salesforce.
Is there any tool inside Salesforce?
If I use SSIS package, I am afraid that I need to host a server.
I am trying to utilize as much as possible at Salesforce instead of using other third-party tool or host a sever.
Thanks in advance.

We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our team of amazing Salesforce engineers. We are an established Salesforce end user with a highly customized org and complete executive buy-in for the Salesforce platform. You will work on highly challenging projects on a day to day basis. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Qualified Candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- 2+ Salesforce Experience
- Hands on APEX/Visualforce/SOQL 
- API's and basic Architectural skills preferred 
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer preferred
- Sales and Service Cloud project experience 
- Ability to turn technical requirements into Business Solutions

The job posting is not online yet, but reach out to me via twitter (@luiseluciani) if you are interested, I am the hiring manager. Sorry no visa sponsorship, you must have a valid US work permit. 

Some of the benefits we offer:

100% Employer paid health coverage for employee and family (includes medical PPO plan, choice of dental plan, prescription and vision)
100% Employer paid health coverage for same sex married couples
100% Employer paid life insurance to match 1x annual salary
100% Employer paid long term disability
$10,000 spouse life insurance
Restricted Stock Units granted to every regular full-time employee
401k Retirement Savings Plan with 35% company match on every dollar of employee contribution
Paid Time Off starting with 15 days on 1st year of employment
Paid ‘UltiService’ Days (2 days per year/ per employee for charity work)
Online health, wellness and work-life balance service
Tuition/Certification Reimbursements
Paid Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave
Flexible Spending Accounts
Credit Union
One remote day per week

Read more about Ultimate Software here: http://www.ultimatesoftware.com/careers-at-ultimate

Check out the glassdoor reviews here: http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Ultimate-Software-EI_IE7900.11,28.htm

You can reach me via twitter https://twitter.com/luiseluciani

Looking for a Salesforce sales cloud implementation consultant in San Diego and Orange County area.

Send your resume with your contact details to raj.ahuja987@gmail.com.

Please include the following details:

1. Phone number

2. Rate

3. Availabilty

4. Independent or working with Agency

I'll be doing some SFDC consulting for an old employer of mine and wondered what the going hourly rate would be for the following servies:

- System Administration/Support
- General OnGoing Configuration
- Custom Object Development
- Report Building
- Business Process Analysis & Design
- New SFDC Application Development

I realize the answer to this question could vary based on a number of variables not listed here, but I'm curious to hear the thoughts of those on this job board.

Regards,

John Cannava