• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,
I have very limited knowledge on integrations and havent dealt with this kind of integrations.I am integrating with AMEX and they gave me a signed cert and we have our own signed cert(this cert is not downloaded from salesforce. As our Ops team says they use their own certs not the once generated by salesforce).I am unable to add it to Certificate and key Management.
Things I tried:
1. Got a .jks file from our ops team and tried to use import from a keystore button and add it.I am always getting an error saying keystore file is corrupted(this cert is not corrupted as it is used by many other systems in our company)
2.Got a .pkcs12 file from our ops team(of the same cert) and converted it to jkc using the steps in https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000313672&type=1&mode=1 and even that did not go well.
Can someone please suggest me  how to achieve this?
Thank you
Ankita
Hello everyone,
I have very limited knowledge on integrations and havent dealt with this kind of integrations.I am integrating with AMEX and they gave me a signed cert and we have our own signed cert(this cert is not downloaded from salesforce. As our Ops team says they use their own certs not the once generated by salesforce).I am unable to add it to Certificate and key Management.
Things I tried:
1. Got a .jks file from our ops team and tried to use import from a keystore button and add it.I am always getting an error saying keystore file is corrupted(this cert is not corrupted as it is used by many other systems in our company)
2.Got a .pkcs12 file from our ops team(of the same cert) and converted it to jkc using the steps in https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000313672&type=1&mode=1 and even that did not go well.
Can someone please suggest me  how to achieve this?
Thank you
Ankita

Hi, I have the following schedulable class below and i wanted to be able to schedule it to run at 12am through the UI by navigating to schedule apex and then setting it to run every day at 12am. However, after this job has ran, i want it to schedule a subsequent job (same class) to run in the next hour. Is this possible?

The goal is to only schedule it through the UI to run at 12 Am and then it will automatically schedule the remaining jobs 1 hour later.

global class SampleClass implements Schedulable{
    global void execute(SchedulableContext alistContext) {
        Database.executeBatch('myBatchClass', 100);

//when database executebatch is done, I want to schedule the same job 1 hour later
       String cron_exp = '0 0 1 * * ?';
       String jobName = 'somename';
       System.Schedule(jobName, cron_exp, new SampleClass())
    }
}