• SMARTIE
  • 811 Points
  • Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have the starting quarter for an opp. and the number or quarters the opp spans.

I have a trigger that creates new related records for the Opp. Using the above information, how do i loop the trigger to name these new related records with subsequest quarter names?

Thank smuch,
Steve
I am trying to set a redirect url for when a flow finishes. The flow I'm using is running off of a visualforce page. I tried writing this code, but it doesn't seem to be working. It's getting into the statusChange method, but it's not redirecting. I followed the documentation found here as closely as possible:
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.pages.meta/pages/pages_flows_lightningruntime.htm

Code:

<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="Log_A_Call_Controller">
    <head>
        <apex:slds />
    </head>
         <apex:includeLightning />
         <body class="slds-scope">
         <div id="flowContainer" />
         <script>
         var statusChange = function(event){
                      if(event.getParam("status") === "FINISHED"){
                          console.log('Flow is finished. Attempting Redirect');
                          var urlEvent = $A.get("e.force:navigateToURL");
                          urlEvent.setParams({
                              "url": "/home"
                          });
                          urlEvent.fire();
                      }
                  }
            $Lightning.use("c:Log_A_Call_Flow", function() {
               $Lightning.createComponent("lightning:flow",
               {"onstatuschange":statusChange}, "flowContainer",
                  function (component) {
                     // Set the input variables
                     var inputVariables = [ {
                           name: 'recordId',
                           type: 'String',
                           value: "{!accountId}",
                        },
                        {
                           name: 'URL',
                           type: 'String',
                           value: "{!URL}"
                        }
                     ];
                     // Start an interview in the flowContainer div, and 
                     // initializes the input variables.
                     component.startFlow("Log_A_Call", inputVariables);
                  }
               );
            });
         </script>
         </body>
</apex:page>
What am I missing here?
Hi,

How long will older versions of the REST API be supported?
Where can I find that information?
I am using Spring '17 (API version 39.0) in my project.

Thank you in advance for any response.
Working though the Event Monitoring Analytics App Trailhead module, running the Trailhead Data Manager, I get the error:
An error occured in your last data refresh.
Insert failed. First exception on row 1330; first error: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION, Closed Date(Wed Apr 01 00:00:00 GMT 2020) in the future.: Closed Date: [ClosedDate]
Any ideas?
I have a slds-group-button-item for pagination and when I select a page number its background become blue I want to give the selected button a custom color. Can anyone help? in Lwc
Hello, I have a process builder set up that posts a chatter notification to the Owner of the Lead when a certain custom field gets updated. How can I @mention that user in the body of the chatter post FROM process builder? The reason I need to do so is because I want the user to receive an alert (both a bell on the chatter and an email) when this chatter post gets posted?  FYI the person is always the User-Owner of the Lead record. Your help is greatly appreciated. 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HZJWGPUH. Can anyone help so I can get past this error?
Working in Lightning....

I am new to APEX. I nee dto build a trigger to create a custom object record from an Opportunity when a new Opp is created or the Close date changes.

I need to use fields from the Opp and from another custom object in the new record.

Can anyone point me to an article or some basic code to get me started?

There is more to this but I just want to get to whewre I can create the new record first. Sort of a learn by doing process.

Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Steve
Hello,

By any chance is there a way to change the content of the API Usage Notification e-mail? The only way to determine the environment is via the Salesforce.com Organization ID. Can the format / content of the e-mail be manipulated somehow?

Kind  Regards,
David 
I tried the following today in apex anonymous window and I see an unexpected behavior 
System.debug(Datetime.now());
System.debug(Datetime.now().format('YYYY-MM-DD'));
Why id the DD 84 when I use System.debug(Datetime.now().format('YYYY-MM-DD'))? 
13:09:14.1 (2508337)|USER_DEBUG|[1]|DEBUG|2020-03-24 19:09:14
13:09:14.1 (2587013)|USER_DEBUG|[2]|DEBUG|2020-03-84

When I check for challenge I get

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Please check the configuration of the custom fields on the Account object. The formulas, rollup summaries, etc. did not produce the expected outcome.

1)  Field Label - Number of deals                 
     Field Name - Number_of_deals  
     API Name - Number_of_deals__c
     Data Type - Roll-Up Summary           
     Summary Type - COUNT
     Summarized Object - Opportunity  
      Filter Criteria - Nothing

2) Field Label - Number of won deals
    Field Name - Number_of_won_deals  
    API Name - Number_of_won_deals__c
    Summary Type - COUNT
     Filter CriteriaStage - EQUALS Closed Won

3) Field Label - Last won deal date
    Field Name - Last_won_deal_date  
    API Name - Last_won_deal_date__c
   Summary Type - MAX
   Field to Aggregate - Opportunity: Close Date
   Filter CriteriaStage - EQUALSClosed Won

4) Field Label - Deal win percent
    Field Name - Deal_win_percent  
    API Name - Deal_win_percent__c
    Decimal Places - 0  
    IF (Number_of_deals__c > 0, (Number_of_won_deals__c /                       Number_of_deals__c), 0)

5) Field Label - Amount of won deals
    Field Name - Amount_of_Won_Deals  
    API Name - Amount_of_Won_Deals__c
    Summary Type - SUM
    Field to AggregateOpportunity: Amount
    Filter CriteriaStage - EQUALSClosed Won

6) Field Label - Call for Service
    Field Name - Call_for_Service  
    API Name - Call_for_Service__c
    Data Type - Formula(Text) 
    IF(OR(TODAY() - 730 > Last_won_deal_date__c , TODAY() + 730        < Last_won_deal_date__c ), 'Yes','No')

Hello All,
I am looking for a Synthetic transaction tool for our project which is into financial services. We use salesforce communities, we majorly need to notified if we get API transaction error while customers going through the application. 
Thanks,
In table row their are multiple rows are avail. but i want to select for perticular condition and i want apply on opportunity
DO we have any trailmix which can provide insight on AI Chat bots to be used in Einstein ?
Hello,

I see that the probability of opportunity can be modified on few record and not on few.

what can be the reason

Thank you
I'm having trouble creating a component that works as a Lightning Console Navigation Item. Console Navigation Items are often regular object pages, allowing List Views to be selected, and when a record is selected, the associated detail opens as a console tab according to the Navigation Rules defined for that Nav Item in the console app.

The Workspace API methods are there to open tabs and subtabs, which suggest we can create pseudo-console-functionality, bypassing Navigation Rules, but is there a way to define a component so that it behaves like a standard Navigation Item and respects those rules? And renders properly when switching between full & split views? 
Hi All,

Apart from visual force pages, what can be edited directly in production?
Has anyone had experience in migrating data periodically from Salesforce to Azure SQL through Azure Data Factory? I'm trying to test the connector I'm not sure where to get my 'security token' for access.
How to use React JS in Light Web Component?
my customer wants to Develope Custom Page by using React JS in Salesforce, So could any one suggest best way?

Thanks you very much for your valuable input!
  • March 02, 2020
How can I make lightning custom  component which is used for tab as mobile compatible
How do i check my salesforce certificatin expiration date.
As per SF satanfard Delegate Approver can not reassign but as per  my requirement Delegate Approver also should have the reassign button,  how can do the customize for this.

could you please suggest me. Thanks
  • April 08, 2020
User-added image

In the Picture near the 3, we have Action and Create Task in the dropdown. How can I add more Actions in the drop down like "Create Note", "Log Call"
  • April 08, 2020
I am missing Community badge.
I have finished my LEARN MOAR Discover Spring '20 Release Features for Admin and Developre on time but still missing the Community badge?
I got this 2 bagge while finishing the trail
1) Spring '20 Release Highlights
2) Salesforce Release Readiness Strategies
Not the Community badge.
Hello all, 

I have an interesting project I am working on... I am helping build a AppExchange app and I need to build a feature that allows users of the app to send out a form to their clients. The clients wont always have salesforce. The clients need to be able to add information to the form and upon saving, that information updates related records in the parent companies salesforce org. I was thinking about trying a Force.com site, but I have never tried. Anyone else do something like this? Not looking for someone to write any code, just ideas. 

Thanks all!!
Hi All,

I'm looking for a help. I implemented Direct to Agent in our Sandbox with chat button language as "Dutch".

When the assigned agent is offline and when other agent in the button is online the chat window is in Dutch as expected.

But when the assigned agent is online, the chat window language is not set. It appears in default language English.
In the URL of the chat window Language Param is empty on debugging,

https://sample.salesforceliveagent.com/content/s/chat?language=&org_id=00D3N000000xxxx&deployment_id=5723N000000xxxx&sid=a1532e1a-947d-4c82-a587-a5f40bf98eb2#deployment_id=5723N000000xxx&org_id=00D3N000000xxxx&button_id=5733N000000xxxk&session_id=a1532e1a-947d-4c82-a587-a5f40bf98eb2

Did anyone else have the same issue. Is there any solution?
Hi,

I am a bit stuck on the Data Import Wizard challenge.User-added image
Would anyone have any idea what else i could try apart from refresh, new org, mass delete, map .... 
I have tried anything that i can think off with Data Import Wizard....
PLEASE HELP!

Many thanks, 
Here are the Details of the requirement:
1) Create new case and assign to queue
2) Either a member of the queue or the queue manager changes the case ownership from the queue to a specific user/member of the queue
3) If after 24 hours from case creation, the case is still owned by the queue, send a notification to the queue manager
4) Queue manager changes ownership of overdue case from queue to queue member

I have produced a lightning component and implemented it on the Case record page. Within the code I try to get the menu item via "getSelectedNavigationItem" similarly to how it is described in https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_console.meta/api_console/sforce_api_console_lightning_getSelectedNavigationItem.htm.

When I try it out in the Sales Console, this line still works:
var navigationItemAPI = component.find("navigationItemAPI");
but for this piece

navigationItemAPI.getSelectedNavigationItem().then(function(response) {
console.log(response);
})
.catch(function(error) {
console.log(error);
});
it does not log the response, but throws the error "Unable to find Lightning Console App".

However, it works fine within the Service Console.

What could be the reason for this behaviour?
Hello everyone, I am new with triggers.
Can someone help me to write a trigger on opportunity and opportiunites must have account (s) for adding multiples opportunity products from custom and standard pricebook.

Hello developers,

I found the following article about "Adding Info Windows to Markers (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.pages.meta/pages/pages_maps_info_windows.htm)" - basically displaying Salesforce data in GoogleMaps.

After a bit of trial and error I have created an apex class and a visualforce page that shows me customers close to the 'current account'

Now I want to top that with "Adding Info Windows to Markers" - Is this possible? Can I display here data of the Account/Marker that got clicked?

Here is my apex class:

/* https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.pages.meta/pages/pages_maps_example.htm */

public class FindNearbyController {

public List<Map<String,Double>> locations { get; private set; }

public Account currentAccount {get;set;}

public FindNearbyController(ApexPages.StandardController stdController) {
        currentAccount  = [SELECT ID, Geolocation__c FROM Account WHERE ID =: stdController.getID()];

}

public String currentPosition { 
        get {
            if (String.isBlank(currentPosition)) {
                currentPosition = currentAccount.Geolocation__c; 

}
            return currentPosition;
        }
        set; 
    }

public Boolean resultsAvailable {
        get {
            if(locations == Null) {
                return false;
            }
            return true;
        }
    }    

public PageReference findNearby() {
        String lat, lon;

// FRAGILE: You'll want a better lat/long parsing routine
        // Format: "<latitude>,<longitude>" (must have comma, but only one comma)
        List<String> latlon = currentPosition.split(',');
        lat = latlon[0].trim();
        lon = latlon[1].trim();

// SOQL query to get the nearest warehouses
        String queryString =
           'SELECT Id, Name,LocateCity__longitude__s, LocateCity__latitude__s  ' +
           'FROM Account ' +
           'WHERE DISTANCE(LocateCity__c, GEOLOCATION('+lat+','+lon+'), \'mi\') < 20 and Kundenstatus_Direktvertrieb__c = \'Bestandskunde\' ' +
           'ORDER BY DISTANCE(LocateCity__c, GEOLOCATION('+lat+','+lon+'), \'mi\') ' +
           'LIMIT 10';

// Run the query
        List <Account> warehouses = database.Query(queryString);

if(0 < warehouses.size()) {
            // Convert to locations that can be mapped
            locations = new List<Map<String,Double>>();
            for (Account wh : warehouses) {
                locations.add(
                    new Map<String,Double>{
                        'latitude' => wh.LocateCity__latitude__s, 
                        'longitude' => wh.LocateCity__longitude__s
                    }
                );
            }
        }
        else {
            System.debug('No results. Query: ' + queryString);
        }

return null;
    }
}

Here the visualforce page:

<apex:page standardcontroller="Account" extensions="FindNearbyController" docType="html-5.0" >

<apex:pageBlock >
        <!-- Form field to send currentPosition in request. You can make it
             an <apex:inputHidden> field to hide it. -->
        <apex:pageBlockSection >
            <apex:form >
                <apex:outputLabel for="currentPosition">Bestandskunden in der Nähe</apex:outputLabel> 
                <apex:input size="30" 
                     html-placeholder="Attempting to obtain your position..."
                     id="currentPosition" styleClass="currentPosition" 
                     value="{!currentPosition}" />
                <apex:commandButton action="{!findNearby}" value="Go!"/>
            </apex:form>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>

<!-- Map of the results -->
        <apex:pageBlockSection rendered="{!resultsAvailable}" title="Locations">

<apex:map width="600px" height="400px" mapType="roadmap">
                <apex:repeat value="{!locations}" var="pos">
                    <apex:mapMarker position="{!pos}"/>
                </apex:repeat>
            </apex:map>

</apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:page>

We have issues with our macros, which were manually migrated by me from old Desk.com system into NEW Desk Cloud Lightning system.
In the macro editors, as well as Macro details view, everything seems fine - there are newlines, URLs/links are clickable/etc.

However, if somebody of our team - me or my colleagues - tries to use any macro in a Case, the macro pastes a VERY long 1 line/1 paragraph of text - NO newlines, no clickable URLs - it seems to paste it as plain text.

How can we fix this?

Also, does it need fixing all macros 1 by 1, or is there a way to fix them all at once?

We are looking to utilize the Health Cloud Provider Search feature but the search only supports Healthcare Provider, Payer, and Facility HC Objects. We need to utilize the search functionally across multiple non-HC objects including custom objects built specifically for an API integration. Additionally, the Provider Search Component needs to be added to the Health Cloud Home App for it to function (per SFDC documentation) - we are looking to deploy it on an org using standard Sales cloud objects.
Within my org, I have various case statuses:
  • With Us: Awaiting Manual Allocation
  • With Customer: Awaiting BACS Details
  • With Customer: Awaiting Information (Excl Tickets)
  • With Customer: Awaiting Tickets
  • With HQ: Awaiting Internal Investigation
  • With HQ: Awaiting Non Voucher Compensation
  • With Us: Action Required
  • With Us: Awaiting Non Voucher Compensation
  • With Us: Rework Required
  • With Us: Verify Ticket
  • With Us: Resolved
  • With Us: Case Under investigation
  • With Us: Pending Compensation Approval
I am required to calculate the total duration of time each case is at a “With Customer” status
The cases statuses are updated manually by call centre users, there is no structured process around the flow of cases, with the exception that each case starts at “With Us: Awaiting Manual Allocation” and ends with “With Us: Resolved”

Apprecaite any help which can be offered here