• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone,

About 6 months ago, my company worked with a Salesforce developer to set up and automate tasks for our sales team. Just recently, I'm having an issue updating the status of a particular Opportunity record to Closed Won. The error message tells me that there is an issue with a process Opportunity Actions, and when I dig in further, it's due to a Flow that was set up.

We contacted Salesforce but they are unable to assist because they do not support troubleshooting Flows. They recomended we post here for advice or help.

I've attached a screenshot of the error we receive, but I'm happy to provide any other info that's needed.

Thanks in advance!

Kerry
Hi everyone,

About 6 months ago, my company worked with a Salesforce developer to set up and automate tasks for our sales team. Just recently, I'm having an issue updating the status of a particular Opportunity record to Closed Won. The error message tells me that there is an issue with a process Opportunity Actions, and when I dig in further, it's due to a Flow that was set up.

We contacted Salesforce but they are unable to assist because they do not support troubleshooting Flows. They recomended we post here for advice or help.

I've attached a screenshot of the error we receive, but I'm happy to provide any other info that's needed.

Thanks in advance!

Kerry