• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Can someone please explain the difference between "percent" and "percent-fixed"? Also when to use which amon these two.
I am confused over here.

Thanks in Advance,
SFDC Alex
Hi All,

I have created a custom field on Knowledge__kav object which needs to be populated with the category of the article once the category for that particular article is updated. Is there a way it can be done with the help of trigger?
Hi All,

Can someone please explain the difference between "percent" and "percent-fixed"? Also when to use which amon these two.
I am confused over here.

Thanks in Advance,
SFDC Alex
Hi All,

I have created a custom field on Knowledge__kav object which needs to be populated with the category of the article once the category for that particular article is updated. Is there a way it can be done with the help of trigger?

Hello,

I want to create lead record using integration of php platform. I have written rest API for that. The code is working fine when tested on workbench. But now I have integrated salesforce with PHP platform. I do recieved the correct access code,client_id,client_secret,username,password, security token,Authorization:OAuth . I am sending the response in JSON format. But I am facing the issue like :
    [0] => Array
        (
            [message] => This session is not valid for use with the REST API
            [errorCode] => INVALID_SESSION_ID
        )

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Ashwini

Hello, 
I'm working with Lightning component.
I have lightning input type number and format Percent, but when I want to test that I have wrong value.
Exmple I put 8  (normaly I have 8%) but I have 800%.
My inputResult
Can someone help me please.
  • March 29, 2018