• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
It is known that for enabling infinite loading it is necessary to wrap the data table in a parent element and define a height, ex:

<div style='height:300px'>
<lightning-datatable key-field="id"  data={data}  columns={columns}> </lightning-datatable> 
</div>
but, what if I am rendering the lwc in full screen? I want to emulate the behaviour of a list view where the table fits perfectly in the screen height without having two scrolls, is that possible? I have tried several styles and it does not seem easy to achieve it without modifying the content inside the data table. hope you can help.
Is there a way I can use a lightning-card in LWC using a custom icon?
<lightning-card title="Related JIRA Issues" icon-name="standard:lightning_component">
</lightning-card>

It is known that for enabling infinite loading it is necessary to wrap the data table in a parent element and define a height, ex:

<div style='height:300px'>
<lightning-datatable key-field="id"  data={data}  columns={columns}> </lightning-datatable> 
</div>
but, what if I am rendering the lwc in full screen? I want to emulate the behaviour of a list view where the table fits perfectly in the screen height without having two scrolls, is that possible? I have tried several styles and it does not seem easy to achieve it without modifying the content inside the data table. hope you can help.