• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,

I can't find out any setting where i can allow external members to update their usernames under "My settings" tab in community. they can update everything else including email though.. any idea?

Thanks in advance!
Hi All,

I would like to update the label of Default login page which i did in SiteLogin visualforce component. But no changes reflect on front end. Can someone help in this scenario?

Thanks!
Hi All, I am not able to find the component or way to show the people and group recommendations in community.

I tried to create under content management--> recommendations but there is no way where in i can show the list of members to follow OR groups to join!! Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
People recommendations
Hi Friends,

I am implementing image crousel in lightning component but do not want slds-carousel__content (which displays description and title etc) I want to show the full image on crousel.

Is there any way that i can remove the white space from the bottom of the image?

Thanks
Hi All,

I would like to update the label of Default login page which i did in SiteLogin visualforce component. But no changes reflect on front end. Can someone help in this scenario?

Thanks!
Hi All, I am not able to find the component or way to show the people and group recommendations in community.

I tried to create under content management--> recommendations but there is no way where in i can show the list of members to follow OR groups to join!! Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
People recommendations
Hi Friends,

I am implementing image crousel in lightning component but do not want slds-carousel__content (which displays description and title etc) I want to show the full image on crousel.

Is there any way that i can remove the white space from the bottom of the image?

Thanks