• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Every user wants safe and secure procedure for conversion of OST file. So here I am coming with an outstanding and wonderful OST to PST Converter Software that is launched by Perfect Data Solutions. This software provides many features that help user for conversion process in an effective way.
Step to convert OST to PST
  • Download and Install OST to PST Converter application on windows supported Machine.
  • Browse files location of .ost file from your hard drive of PC and convert OST file into required format.
  • Use Message filtering and naming convention option as per your requirement.
  • Split oversize PST file.
  • Convert OST file into PST/ EML/ MSG/ HTML/ PDF and MBOX.
I am going to mention some features.
  • It converts all OST file with all mailbox items (emails attachments, drafts, journals, notes, user created folders, inbox, outbox, sent messages, appointments etc).
  • This software not only converts OST into PST but also different formats (EML, MSG, MBOX, HTML, PDF and Office 365).
  • It has features to search emails between two dates from “start date” and “end date”.
  • It converts all OST file with all email components (To, cc, bcc, time and date).
  • It supports all versions of MS Outlook (97, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019) and windows operating system (XP, VISTA, 2000, 1998, 7, 8, 10).
Read More:  https://writeapp.me/seamdesouza/note/how-to-convert-ost-to-pst

ost to pst

If you are Outlook user and searching for OST to PST conversion solution, then I would be happpy to help you out. First of all I would like to tell you that there is no official method to convert ost to pst for Outlook 2019/2016/2013 etc. However there are plenty of software avaialble in market which can help you out.
Visit this link and check out the Best OST to PST Converter for Outlook 2019.
According to the above list I had found Advik OST to PST Converter has been rated #1. So for examisng its features it has inatlled it on my PC.
Here is how it works;
  1. Launch tool and add ost file.
  2. Select PST as saving option from the list
  3. Click convert
Done! 
Simple user interface and multiple file saving options are the main key highlights of this application. 
Overall, you can try the above solution to import ost file in outlook 2019 or convert ost to pst for outlook 2019 version.