• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I'm trying to convert an incoming response from api callout which comes in the form of a json string.

Response: 

[{"OriginalAccountNumber":"559643597","OriginalSortCode":"9043253","IsCorrect":true,"IsDirectDebitCapable":true,"StatusInformation":"OK","CorrectedSortCode":"9043253","CorrectedAccountNumber":"559643597","IBAN":"GB27NWBK9043253559643597","Bank":"TESTNATIONALBANK PLC","BankBIC":"LDBRTGR56","Branch":"Lincoln Smiths Bank","BranchBIC":"65Y","ContactAddressLine1":"Smiths Road Customer Service Centre","ContactAddressLine2":"Marina, Waterside Court","ContactPostTown":"York","ContactPostcode":"Y01 6FA","ContactPhone":"0870 2403355","ContactFax":""}]

so far I've tried 
            Map<String, Object> Results = (Map<String, Object>) JSON.deserializeUntyped(response);

But I get an error of illegal conversion from string to map. 

I've tried a few other methods including JSON.createParser but so far nothings has worked for me to access the values in an easy and efficient manner.

Can someone recommend a solution please?
Hello team,

So I have built a custom component theme for my community. There's some css on the navigation items which works fine in the experience builder but if I login to the website via a user on my SFDC instance the styling doesn't get applied. I'm a bit confused as to why...

Any suggestions? Happy to provide more info as needed
Hi all,

I'm trying to convert an incoming response from api callout which comes in the form of a json string.

Response: 

[{"OriginalAccountNumber":"559643597","OriginalSortCode":"9043253","IsCorrect":true,"IsDirectDebitCapable":true,"StatusInformation":"OK","CorrectedSortCode":"9043253","CorrectedAccountNumber":"559643597","IBAN":"GB27NWBK9043253559643597","Bank":"TESTNATIONALBANK PLC","BankBIC":"LDBRTGR56","Branch":"Lincoln Smiths Bank","BranchBIC":"65Y","ContactAddressLine1":"Smiths Road Customer Service Centre","ContactAddressLine2":"Marina, Waterside Court","ContactPostTown":"York","ContactPostcode":"Y01 6FA","ContactPhone":"0870 2403355","ContactFax":""}]

so far I've tried 
            Map<String, Object> Results = (Map<String, Object>) JSON.deserializeUntyped(response);

But I get an error of illegal conversion from string to map. 

I've tried a few other methods including JSON.createParser but so far nothings has worked for me to access the values in an easy and efficient manner.

Can someone recommend a solution please?
In our scheduled daily flow, which runs every morning, we fairly regularly get an error that the parent object ("Parent") of the object the flow is running on and updating ("Child") causes an UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW error, specifically referencing that Parent records are being locked multiple times and throwing an error. This seems to be because Child records that have the same parent are running/updating in parallel, in different batches, which causes the lock on the parent to be tripped twice (causing the error). There are no conflicting Apex jobs or other scheduled flows scheduled anywhere near this time period, and it is scheduled at a time where we do not have employees working.

I would like to know if there is any way to either
1) run the batches in a scheduled Flow serially, instead of in parallel, or
2) ensure that all child records with the same parent record are included in the same batch, so that the lock does not get placed twice and cause an error.
Hello team,

So I have built a custom component theme for my community. There's some css on the navigation items which works fine in the experience builder but if I login to the website via a user on my SFDC instance the styling doesn't get applied. I'm a bit confused as to why...

Any suggestions? Happy to provide more info as needed
I try to make header and data by multiple lines, but cannnot do it.
Anyone knows how to put multiple lines in header and data of lightning component datatable?
The attached image is what I want to make.
User-added image
Hello,

When a task is created I update a lookup field with the whoID if the whoID is a contact that is. However, when someone sends an email it does not fire the trigger. Apparently this is because it creates an object called EmailMessage and not just a Task, well it also creates a Task. The problem that arises is that when the task is created it is being done by an internal flow so it does not fire my trigger. Okay no problem, then I need to move my trigger to fire when the EmailMessage is created. Then I run into the issue of I don't know how to query for the task created that is associated with this email message to update the fields on the task accordingly. Any help would be much appreciated.