• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the dev org of our managed app I create a custom formula field on one of our custom objects.
When I reference a custom label in the formula,  I always get a blank field. I used the 'Insert field' dialog to add this:
$Label.myNamspace__myCustomLabel
This field shows value and shows proper data in developer org, but after creating managed package, in subscriber org, same field shows the blank value.

Hello,
I have created on Lighting component to show it on Case object I have created one Visaul Force Page:

<apex:page standardController="Case">
 <apex:includeLightning />
 <div id="lightning" />
 <script>
$Lightning.use("hbdcall:LightningOutContainerApp", function() {
 $Lightning.createComponent("hbdcall:CallPage",
         { label : "Press Me!" },
              "lightning",
              function(cmp) {
                console.log("button was created");
                // do some stuff
              });
 });
</script>
</apex:page>

Then from Setup > I added this page in "View",
also created one section in PageLayout and added that page in that section.

Still that component is not visible in the Classic view.

I have a package with a post install script that creates a scheduled job to run every day at 6:00. When I install the package, the job shows up under Monitoring / Schedule jobs, but it never actually fires. It says that the job was started at the correct time, but nothing actually happens (I have code to log start and end times of the job). 

When I execute the post-install code manually in the target environment it work fine. Here is the code excerpt from the post-install script.

ScheduleReminders autoRem = new ScheduleReminders();   // Apex class that implements Schedulable

system.schedule('AutoReminders',  '0 0 6 * * ?', autoRem);

Any ideas? 

Thanks

I hope it is ok to post this here, because it has to do with a managed package.

In the dev org of our managed app I create a custom formula field on one of our custom objects.

When I reference a custom label in the formula,  I always get a blank field. I used the 'Insert field' dialog to add this:

$Label.myNamspace__myCustomLabel

There is no error upon saving so I think the custom label is recognized as valid but when I add the field to the listview, it is empty.

I tried the protected/unprotected checkbox for the label but with no effect.

Is this supported or is it a bug ?

Is the custom label added to the package when I uploaded it (as for VF pages), because I cannot add it manually.

Thanks.