• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello Folk

I hope you are doing good,

I'm working on build push notification where I stuck at Class implementation at the android studio here I add a link which I'm following while setup till now everything going fine just stuck off at class implement in android. 

This is link

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.pushImplGuide.meta/pushImplGuide/pns_client_app_android.htm 

Just help me out at the point 2&3

Please help me out

Thanks in advance

-Bvaishnav
We have apex classes through which we send emails based on user action in force.com sites. It was working great until Friday, But yesterday when one of our customer try to submit application, they were getting error, In debug it says “SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, INVALID_TYPE: sObject type 'SalesforceIqDataSource' is not supported.: []”. I am pretty sure we did not change anything related to apex class, email template, vf page etc.. Does anyone know the reason or best way to fix this?
In Objective C, I follow the steps as outlined here and it works fine: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.noversion.mobile_sdk.meta/mobile_sdk/ios_rest_apis_using_methods.htm?search_text=forceios

But when following the same steps translating the code into Swift, I run into an issue with the SFRestRequest initializer, whose signature is below:

Public convenience init(method: SFRestMethod, path: String, queryParams: [String : String]?)

As you can see, queryParams takes a Swift Dictionary with a key and value of the String type.  But when you follow the example, it seems you end up with a Dictionary with a key of the String type and value of the Dictionary type; and thus we have a type mismatch.

This doesn't seem to be a problem in Objective C, because upon inspection of the method signature in SFRestRequest.m, queryParams appears to be able to take a generic NSDictionary: 

+ (instancetype)requestWithMethod:(SFRestMethod)method path:(NSString *)path queryParams:(NSDictionary *)queryParams

For reference here is the Swift code I'm trying out:

//build the queryParams dictionary from a JSON String
let body: String = "{ \"body\" :{\"messageSegments\" :[{ \"type\" : \"Text\",\"text\" : \"My Comment\"}]}}"
        let queryParams = SFJsonUtils.objectFromJSONString(body) as! [String:AnyObject] 
//construct and send the request
        let request = SFRestRequest(method: SFRestMethod.POST, path: "/services/data/v36.0/connect/communities/my_community_ID/chatter/feed-elements/my_element_ID/capabilities/comments/items", queryParams: queryParams as? [String:String])
        SFRestAPI.sharedInstance().send(request, delegate: self)

But unwrapping queryParams fails and resolves to nil.  Trying to forcefully cast queryParams to [String:String] does not work either, and just causes a crash.

How might I get around this?