• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to update some scheduled jobs with a New User however I am being asked to identify the schedule. Is there a report I can run that identifies the scheduled job and its frequency?
Our org is fairly new, 15 months and I have an Apex Trigger that auto creates a Membership record based on one day after the Expiration Date. The new Membership record is created with one day added, My question is related to the "deactivation" of the prevous record when the new reord is created. I am completely new to Apex as this is an urgent request to get this automated so we can remove the manual updates to the "older" Memberhsip records, either by individual or data load. here is my trigger. How to modify to deactivate the previous membership record?
**/
trigger MembershipTrigger on Membership__c (before insert, after insert, after update) {

if(Trigger.isInsert && Trigger.isBefore) {
        MembershipHelper.SetPreviousMembership( (List<Membership__c>)Trigger.new );
    }

if(Trigger.isAfter) {
        MembershipHelper.UpdateAccountJoinDate( (List<Membership__c>)Trigger.new );
    }
}

I need to update some scheduled jobs with a New User however I am being asked to identify the schedule. Is there a report I can run that identifies the scheduled job and its frequency?
Hi Can any one help me on this, I have created validtion rule which avoids the special characters except comma(,) fullstop(.) space( ), but i need to accept Enter key also(when i use enter key am getting error like please avoid special characters , even though am using enter key am not supposed to get this error). 

THis is my validation rule am using  NOT(REGEX( Description,"^[a-z A-Z 0-9,.]*$" ))