• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear all,
We have a legacy Community which is used mainly from elderly people.
We want to move to Salesforce Experience Cloud.

To make the transition simple, we would like to:
  1. reuse the passwords of the legacy Community and store them for the same users into Salesforce Experience Cloud.
  2. expire all passwords,so that at the first login the user is using the legacy password and sets up the new password
How's that possible?

Thanks!
Francesco
Hi,
I got this question from a client and after asking Salesforce Premium Support and asking to colleagues, nobody was able to provide me with a question.

Challenge: create an easy way for the user to change the Opportunity currency when the opportunity has Products and Quotes attached.

Ways to do this can be multiple, what I was thinking is a button "change currency" that with a Flow will temporarily store the  Products and Quotes.

Since I never tried this before, who has done this in the past? 
How difficult ? which roadblocks?

Thanks!
Francesco

Dear all,
We have a legacy Community which is used mainly from elderly people.
We want to move to Salesforce Experience Cloud.

To make the transition simple, we would like to:
  1. reuse the passwords of the legacy Community and store them for the same users into Salesforce Experience Cloud.
  2. expire all passwords,so that at the first login the user is using the legacy password and sets up the new password
How's that possible?

Thanks!
Francesco

Hi,

I have two sales processes (for opportunity stage) and two record types.

Sales process1                   Recrd type1   (A,B,C piclist value earlier) 

Sales process2                   Recrd type2   (D,E added ---> now satge picklist is A,B,C,D,E)

I have the sales process1 ealier setup and created Sales process2 recently.

Now when I create new opportunities, I have no issue. But when I go to edit previous opportunties for Sales process1, it shows all the picklist values.

I don't want to show D,E picklist values in previous opportunities edit page but only A,B,C.

How this can be achieved and Can someone please help ? 

Thanks,

Alok

• November 01, 2013