• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am a bit stuck on a SOQL query.

I need to do the following:

Find the list of Account that have opportunities created from 2015 to 2020 but do have product ABC OR XYZ (opp line item) on those opportunities but in the year 2021 have a product ABC or XYZ on a certain opportunity. 

Any ways to get this done? 

I dont think you can put in IF statements in a SOQL query. 

IF Opp. created date is between 2015 - 2020 then check if it does not have products ABC or XYZ, If Opp. created date is 2020 then check account id with opportunities that have a product ABC or XYZ. 
Hello,

We have an API user in our org that inserts Leads. The user is receiving the following error: 

Error  DUPLICATES_DETECTED - XXXXXXX

The above message is part of a duplicate rule that we have set up in our org but it does not block the user when the record is created by front end. 

Is there some kind of limitation for an API user? How can this be overcome?

Thank-you,
Andréan
Hi All,

I have to implement this in our sandbox. I do not have much knowledge of coding. 

I'm trying to create a Pop-up for an opportunity i.e. when the Opportunity Closed Date is modified (ISCHANGED) there should be a Pup-up message. 

I tried doing this with a Popup component from AppExchange but it only allows me to add Boolean fields. Is there any workaround for this?
Thank-you
Andréan 
Hi,

Is it possible to change the integration with GoogleMaps to populate the standard State address field to another address field country dependant? I checked the Maps and Location Settings and of course there is just possible to activate and deactivate this feature. If my client wants to map a Spanish field Province in State (in fact State/Province field) but the field it is never populated when using Googlemap integration. Checkinf if it is possible to map it.

Thanks