Replies

Hello everyone,

In VSCode, when I try to run the sf project generate manifest command:

sf project generate manifest --source-dir force-app --name myNewManifest

I get the following error message: 

Warning: project generate manifest is not a sf command

I've installed salesforcecli via npm and have updated to the latest version:

@salesforce/cli: Updating CLI... already on version 2.7.11-5a5b1de

I have a Salesforce project (directory with a sfdx-project.json file in it) and, in the terminal, I am in the top level of the directory.

Is there anything in the above info that I am doing incorrectly? Or is this maybe a Salesforce CLI bug?

TIA
Tom

• September 13, 2023

Previously we used to be able to set a variable to null just by leaving the equals value unpopulated. It now requires a value. Is this a bug or am I missing something here...?

Flow Assign Window

The documentation seems to say this should still be possible unless this hasn't been updated yet:

Flow Documentation

TIA

Hi all,

I'm not sure this can be done with a formula but would like to confirm. I know I can do this in Apex but if possible it would be nice to have it update via a formula instead of having to schedule something.

I'm trying to create a formula which will tell me the relative difference in months between 2 dates to one decimal place. 

e.g. if dates are:
Start Date = 28/01/22 and
End Date = 25/07/22

There would be 5 full months and the remainder:

days between 28/06/22 and 25/07/22 is 27 days
divided by 
days between 28/06/22 and 28/07/22 is 30 days

is 0.9

which added together would give a final value of 5.9 months.

For the purposes of this:
- if the Start or End Date day is over 28, I would just make it 28 and
- in calculating the difference I'm not including the last day.

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

I'm trying to access the OAS3 spec for versions older than 54.0 but when I add 53.0 or older, I get a "resource not found" response.

Is there any way to access this or is it not available for anything older than 54.0?

I only recently enabled the OAS3 setting under User Interface so I'm wondering if the versions available are based on when this was done?

https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/2021/01/learn-moar-with-spring-21-openapi-3-0-spec-for-rest-api

TIA
Hi,

I'm trying to access the OAS3 spec for versions older than 54.0 but when I add 53.0 or older, I get a "resource not found" response.

Is there any way to access this or is it not available for anything older than 54.0?

I only recently enabled the OAS3 setting under User Interface so I'm wondering if the versions available are based on when this was done?

https://developer.salesforce.com/blogs/2021/01/learn-moar-with-spring-21-openapi-3-0-spec-for-rest-api

TIA