• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In the community portals, the Report Summary lightning component is a fixed size (and a small size at that). Any report longer than that fixed size prevents us from seeing more records at once and is tedious to scroll through.

Dashboard components had this issue previously as well, and that was resolved in 2018. Up until it was fixed, there was a workaround to override the height (view link)
https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?title=dashboard-lightning-component-height-is-being-set-at-incorrect-value-regardless-of-the-value-set-for-the-component&Id=a1p3A000000mDRP

I just want to know what class I need to modify to so that I can display the report at full height. Unable to find it through Inspect Element
  • February 27, 2020
All the examples for Salesforce show ways with the Napalli(Customer Support) Communities template to use the Search, Navigation, etc... items in a Custome Theme layout like here: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.communities_dev.meta/communities_dev/communities_dev_example_structure.htm

<aura:component implements="forceCommunity:themeLayout" access="global" description="Sample Custom Theme Layout">
    <aura:attribute name="search" type="Aura.Component[]" required="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="profileMenu" type="Aura.Component[]" required="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="navBar" type="Aura.Component[]" required="false"/>
    <aura:attribute name="newHeader" type="Aura.Component[]" required="false"/>
    <div>
        <div class="searchRegion">
            {!v.search}
        </div>
        <div class="profileMenuRegion">
            {!v.profileMenu}
        </div>
        <div class="navigation">
            {!v.navBar}
        </div>
        <div class="newHeader">
            {!v.newHeader}
        </div>
        <div class="mainContentArea">
            {!v.body}
        </div>
    </div>
</aura:component>

We are using the Citizen Template and we want to create a CustomThemeLayout that uses the CompactHeader lightning component that is used on all our other pages. Is there a way to do this in my aura component with something like this.

<aura:component implements="forceCommunity:themeLayout" access="global" description="Sample Custom Theme Layout">
    <aura:attribute name="compactHeader" type="Aura.Component[]" required="false"/>
    <div>
        <div class="compactHeader">
            {!v.compactHeader}
        </div>
        <div class="mainContentArea">
            {!v.body}
        </div>
    </div>
</aura:component>

Doing it this way just defines a section called "compactHeader" it doesn't actually drop in the compactHeader Temaplate, so we're trying to find out what the syntax is to do this.
I properly installed CLI. In a command window, I enter:

sfdx force:auth:web:login -d -a DevHub

in order to log in to the trial Dev Hub that I created. The aforementioned command opens the Salesforce login page in the web browser, so I log in using my Developer Hub Trial Org credentials and click Allow. After that, web browser show me an error: "This site can't be reached. localhost took too long to respond".

This is the URL that Salesforce use after I authenticate in the browser: http://localhost:1717/OauthRedirect?code=aPrxbOND3gL_2LbSR7rKPdvD0XBVk2YpErl3pphY2f3xvZ1wf5SSPJByDleRLPMtzCQWnNGAdg%3D%3D&state=f2f8254fac23

I don't know what happen.

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
I am testing OAuth integration with my App. Everything was going fine until over the weekend I lost my refresh tokens for my test accounts.

Now I am receiving this error:
{"error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"expired authorization code"}

The redirect back returns a code. This code never changes. However, this code is deemed expired once I try to request an access token and refresh token. I imagine this is because the initial access token has expired and I need to use the refresh token to gain a new one. However, I do not have access to the original refresh tokens.

My question is, how to I reset this whole thing? I have tried the following in all possible combinations:

- In the client login, revoked oauth access to all apps
- In the client login, Reset API Key
- In the developer login, modify redirect_uri
- In the developer login, completely delete exisiting app and create a new one. The new app gives the same error.

I would just like to get both the Client Login and Developer Login App reset to square one. Then I can request my access and refresh tokens and, this time, reliably store them.