• Member since 2020
  • Salesforce Admin

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Our app has the need of storing access_token and refresh_token in the DB, but as we compare the size to Salesforce's same tokens - it's much larger: access_token in MS 2150 chars vs access_token in SF 112 chars (similar ratio for refresh tokens). We are using the On-Behalf-Of flow : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/develop/v2-oauth2-on-behalf-of-flow My understanding is that OAuth2 spec wouldn't specify the size of the tokens, it's open to implementations. The question is if cookie based storage is not preferred, or for cases where custom apps would need to use DB access/refresh token serializations - isn't the length/size an issue or constrain? thanks
In Lightning the entitlements related list is not available on Contact. And also, i cannot see them neither on the account's related list. 

Please help me on this.
I have object case and object X.  i want to display a ID field of object X in object case . And​​ i need to display related list regarding object X in case object.

As we know that we can select a parent from it's child. And related list will be appear in parent. But I need to show related in child itself.

Can any one please help me.
My salesforce site & communities suddenly got stop working, did someone notice this issue today.
My salesforce site suddenly got stop working, did someone notice this issue today.
I am in Ionic3 project. Can any one please let me know how to use  MS ADAL plugins (https://ionicframework.com/docs/v3/native/ms-adal/) for Salesforce authentication?
I need to navigate from one salesforce tab to other,  I want it to render and per new data which I will be setting in the previous tab.

I have tried using following code

this[Navigationmixin.Navigate]({ type: 'standard__navItemPage', attributes: { apiName: 'api_name' }, });

It's not working can any one help me on this.
Hi,

created a lightning component to display the list of Lead of the current logged in user.

I write the following code to get the Lead, when i add the component to the page, and preview it, I dont see any Lead.

<aura:component implements="forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global" > <div class="slds"> <table class="slds-table slds-table--bordered slds-table--striped"> <thead> <tr> <th scope="col"><span class="slds-truncate">Company</span></th> <th scope="col"><span class="slds-truncate">Annual Revenue</span></th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <aura:iteration items="{!v.leads}" var="lead"> <tr> <td>{!lead.Company}</td> <td>{!lead.AnnualRevenue}</td> </tr> </aura:iteration> </tbody> </table>
HI

created a lightning component to display the list of Lead of the current logged in user.

I write the following code to get the Lead, when i add the component to the page, and preview it, I dont see any Lead.

<aura:component implements="forceCommunity:availableForAllPageTypes" access="global" > <div class="slds"> <table class="slds-table slds-table--bordered slds-table--striped"> <thead> <tr> <th scope="col"><span class="slds-truncate">Company</span></th> <th scope="col"><span class="slds-truncate">Annual Revenue</span></th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <aura:iteration items="{!v.leads}" var="lead"> <tr> <td>{!lead.Company}</td> <td>{!lead.AnnualRevenue}</td> </tr> </aura:iteration> </tbody> </table> </div>
I am new to deployment can someone send me more insights on it
I used below query
SELECT Name FROM ApexPageInfo order by Id
SELECT DeveloperName FROM UserSetupEntityAccess order by Id

I am getting an error.

Thanks!
Hi Team,

Can we deploy a picklist values using change sets.
And can u let me know what happen to old values which are in InActive.

Thanks!
Hi Team,

Can i know the full details about CRUD, and difference between Visible and read only.

Thanks in advance. 
Hi Team,

Can i know how Field service lightning works, and how to manage in salesforce

Thanks!

VasuDev.
How to enable Einstine bot in my Salesforc org.
How to enable Einstein bot???
My salesforce site suddenly got stop working, did someone notice this issue today.
Hi Team,

Can i know the full details about CRUD, and difference between Visible and read only.

Thanks in advance. 
Hi Team,

Can i know how Field service lightning works, and how to manage in salesforce

Thanks!

VasuDev.