• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In Custom Settings, I have set Einstein EMail that i have used while I signed up for an Einstein Platform account. I clicked on New above "Default Organizational Level Value" in Custom Settings and then entered Email address and clicked on Save, but its giving same issue in trailhead playground "Check if the authentication email address in custom settings is set".
During the Cat Rescue module when verifying the Install Einstein Vision Apex Wrappers I am getting the following error:  There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.NullPointerException: null argument for JSONGenerator.writeStringField()
Hi,

I am stuck at the Create and Train the Dataset step on the Build a Cat Rescue App That Recognizes Cat Breeds Trailhead module.

I have successfully created the lightning component, uploaded the zip file and clicked on the train button but when I try to Verifiy I get the following error message:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a successful cat dataset training. The training may take a couple of minutes after the model is created."

Could you please advise ?

Thanks for your help.