• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,

I am facing duplicate record issues that is created by APEX batch job. When this batch has been invoked by salesforce button (Javascript) at the same time by different user account. 
  1. Both user account (A1 and A2) have duplicate record created A1R1, A1R2 by A1 & A2R1, A2R2 by A2. 
  2. This scenario only occured if the button pressed at the same by by both the user account. 
  3. If the button is not clicked at the same time , it works perfectly fine. 
Please suggest if any solution for this. 

Thanks,
Vivek
Hi,

I am relatively new to interacting with Apex classes.  When pushing a change-set to production there is a validation error on the change-set due to an apex class that a previous consultant created and it is blocking the deployment.  I have worked through change-set before and never encountered this error.

The apex class itself is irrelevant and I wish to delete it completely from production.  I am slightly concerned about this because if I delete it from production I am not sure of the ramifications of how it interacts with other areas our instance.

Attached is a file of the error from the change set.  If you have advice about the best way to go about this that would be great.User-added image
Hi,

I am relatively new to interacting with Apex classes.  When pushing a change-set to production there is a validation error on the change-set due to an apex class that a previous consultant created and it is blocking the deployment.  I have worked through change-set before and never encountered this error.

The apex class itself is irrelevant and I wish to delete it completely from production.  I am slightly concerned about this because if I delete it from production I am not sure of the ramifications of how it interacts with other areas our instance.

Attached is a file of the error from the change set.  If you have advice about the best way to go about this that would be great.User-added image