• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Everyone,
i have a requirement
i am having two users with system administrator role , and having custom object with rating component , if user 1 is giving 5 rating and user 2 is giving 4 rating , then we need to take these two users value add them and show average of both
for example : user 1 rating = 5
                      user 2 rating = 4 

average rating =user1 rating + user 2 rating / 2 = 5+4/2

having rating__c(number) field & averagerating__c (text) field in custom object

different users with different records  on creating record need to show an average of  these ratings

for best example  , when we give rating for a movie in bookmyshow , we need to get rating average from different users and display the result

please let me know how to solve this
thanks in advance

please let me know if this is possible,
thanks in advance
write down visual force page

CALCULATOR

First Number ::  box
Second Number : :   box
Result:: box

Add     SUB    MUL  DIV
Everything in box and background color is gray Nd calcular color is  red
Hello everyone,

So I've run into a road block and I wanted to post my question here to get a second opinion.

So we set up SSO in Auth.Provider in Salesforce.
We created a My Domain - so when a user enters the My Domain URL, they are automatically redirected to SSO.

I created a custom URL to redirect to the My Domain, but quickly realized that a redirect cannot be sent to a My Domain (instead of going to the My Domain page, it goes to test.Salesforce.com).

My SSO provider cannot set up a unique page for our SF environment.

If we want a costom URL - what can we do to set up a custom URL? Is there any work-around that can be setup through SF to go from a custom URL -> My  Domain?
Hi,

I am trying to use values of formula fields to perform some logic in my before trigger. Would the formula fields be available for me in before trigger ?

Thanks