• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am planning to do a POC on using Amazon S3 as a data backup for Salesforce. We have been using Amazon App flows to backup standard and custom objects. But we would like to backup files in Salesforce into Amazon S3. Does anyone have an idea of how this can be acheived ? Thanks for your help.
Good afternoon, everyone! Hope you are safe and well. May I seek your kind advice, can I import contacts to salesforce from Google sheets? I have drop-downs and checkboxes in Sheets that don't carry through when I download as CSV and open in Excel, which I assume means it won't carry through to Salesforce when I upload my contacts? Many thanks! 
I have a requirement where i need to delete few Account records from my Production and do backup for them in seperate sandbox.Backup of Accounts should also include all its related lists data including ATTACHMENTS.Am unable to export& backup attachments on those specific records that are to be deleted.

I did "Data Export" and also i exported through Data Loader using "Attachments" Object but i couldn't get any files except their Id's.

Can Someone help with your valuable suggestions?
Hi, I am having problems in undertaking one project, that's problem is mass edit record in custom object.
not selected edit, How can I mass edit all record for Related Custom object?
Examples:
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

Thanks
Hi All,
Please help me with integrating square online payment to salesforce. I referred square developer portal, 
https://docs.connect.squareup.com/
https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/3853-square-api 
if you share knowledge on this much appreciated.

Thanks,
Palani
Hi,

I am looking to bulk delete all records that I have added to my custom object. Could someone please suggest a way that I can do this?

Thanks, Emma
We are looking at using Onedrive to store very large files/documents. Is there a way using files connect, we can upload files into Onedrive from salesforce?

Thanks.
I want to integration with sql server to salesforce,tell me which types of way i am integrate with salesforce to sql server.
Hello Everybody!

I am new to integration part, Now i have an requirement  I have an Sql Server 2012 on Premise, So I would like to pull the data from sql server database to salesforce automaticlly on regular interval basis( 2 to 3 times a day)....... Is there any better approach for this 

We need to move data from sql server to salesforce........... 
     Please specify is there any open source tools or paid tools......

I would appriciate for any kind of replay

Hello,

I have a Google Sheets spreadsheet that contains line item data for multiple Accounts I have created in SFDC.  Is it possibe to somehow update those Accounts automatically with the data from the Google Sheet or would I need to do it via the Dataloader manually?  Thanks,
HI All,

I have a Requirment Integration salesforce with Microsoft Azure Any Ideas appreciated.

Thanks,
Hareesh

How can i schedule dataloader and what are the main drawbacks of dataloader.............?

Hi All,

Just a quick question im sure someone can help with, or at least point me in the right direction.

Does anyone know of a way to mass update calendar events in salesforce? i can generate a report and even a list of the events that need changing but im having real problems finding an app to help with this.

Essentially what id like to do is grab all the events in todays calendar with a specific subject line, then change the due date and time on all of them.

I can see there are apps and tips around that help you acomplish this with tasks, i was just hoping someone would know how to do this with events?

any help would be appreciated :)

Brendon.

How to send data from Ms sql-server to salesforce?

I have seen a lots of posts but i don’t understand which is the best solution.

1)     Use the Apex Data Loader command line interface to get information from a SQL server db and after import into salesforce.

It is a robust and easy solution?

I would not buy app but if it is required for a good work....

2)     Are there solution? webservices , call out,http requests

Thank you in advance.

BR

• May 07, 2013

I need to export a report as a CSV to an FTP site or email it on a daily or weekly basis.

I have a Report.  I need to get the report out of Salesforce somehow into CSV format.

Ideally, this would be scheduled.

I'm a developer so I can do developer stuff.  However, I don't know APEX and I don't know VisualForce.  I can get someone to do that stuff if we need to.

Thanks!

• July 26, 2011

Hi, 

can any please help me how to integrate the sugar crm with salesforce and how to use.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

Hi friends,

I need some information about the integration of Salesforce and SQL server using Sql Server Integration Services. If you have done it before in you rprojects. Could you please share the following information with me:-

1. Challenges faced

2. Complexity of the Integration

3. Sample Code

4. Level of Coding Required

5. New functionality you came acsross

If you could also share the details about your the project and the type of integration that will also be helpful.

Is there a way to schedule the export of a report to a public file on your computer?  I was given the task of creating some pretty detailed, specific reporting packages (ones that cannot be achieved by simply making a dashboard).  My thought was that if I scheduled the reports to export every so often to the same filename, I could create a word doc or excel sheet of reports based on data linked to those exported files.  Then, every time the data was exported again, the report package would reflect those changes.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks