• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I want to query all record and update it. But its show error when the records are more that 10000 any solution for that??

Hii,
I have created a LWC component and deployed to my org. I want to use that component in home page. But page edit section i can't see my lwc component but my aura components is showing there why ??
I have create a demo lwc component and only edit the html file.
Can any one help me i am not able to recognised why this is not showing?? 
Hii,
I want to simply find the number of Contacts linked with each account. So i use aggregate query for this. I want to debug Account name with number of contacts. But it shows "Field must be grouped or aggregated: Name" and i have already group it by accountid. 
My query is given below-

list<sobject> totalContactVsAccount=[select count(id) totalContact,accountid,account.name from contact where  accountid!=null group by accountid limit 10000];
        for(sobject obj:totalContactVsAccount){
            system.debug(obj);
        }
Hii,
I want to simply find the number of Contacts linked with each account. So i use aggregate query for this. I want to debug Account name with number of contacts. But it shows "Field must be grouped or aggregated: Name" and i have already group it by accountid. 
My query is given below-

list<sobject> totalContactVsAccount=[select count(id) totalContact,accountid,account.name from contact where  accountid!=null group by accountid limit 10000];
        for(sobject obj:totalContactVsAccount){
            system.debug(obj);
        }