• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello
I made the integration of Amazon and Salesforce that corresponds to the CTI, from salesforce you can already make outbound calls, here is a screen of how it currently looks.
User-added imageBut what I have not been able to solve are 2 things, which I hope will help me:
1. The call record and recordings of the calls the agent makes are not showing up in Salesforce
You will know how I can make a phone mask, since each agent who calls has their phone number and currently when they call a client the company number appears, but what you want is for the client to visualize the number of the agent who has it been supporting

But the most important point is 1

Thanks and Regards
Hi 
I have made a trigger which consumes a class of apex, where several queries are validated to get the information and from there send them to the fields of the big object, this is my code:
Trigger
User-added imageClass
User-added imageExecute the condition that I put to the trigger so that the filling of the big object is triggered, but I don't see that it does anything, since it does not insert any value in the table of the big object

They can help me to know what is happening, because it does not do anything

Thanks and Regards
Hi
I have the following apex test that I did,
User-added image
when executing it in a sandbox environment it gives me coverage of 78%, the next thing is to migrate it to another sandbox where QA tests are done, but when migrating it with the change set and doing the validation, the following message appears error
User-added imageI already checked the line that says the error and I do not see anything wrong, this is the part of the code that is mentioned in the error
User-added imageCould you help me to know what is wrong in the change set, because in the end I can not pass it to the other sandbox and I think the same will happen when I migrate it to production

Thanks and Regards

Hi

I made an apex class where certain information from lead fields is sent through a server to an http address of a POST method in the form of urlencoded.
In this same apex a lightning resource was made, it has a component that is used for a button that is in lead, when you press the button a window appears where you have to fill in a field called "razón de envío" and then clic to the send button, there is also a controller which confirms that the request has been sent successfully or that it failed.

In this case there are 2 things that I need to help me
  1. At the moment of sending the request to the server of the http address, it answers with a status code, I want to take that status code that responds and if it is successful in this case 200, I need to turn on a check box field in salesforce.
  2. When I implemented point 1, at the time of testing the complete operation I realized that the controller is no longer working since the alert that was set to know if it was controlled correctly or not was not going out
Therefore I do not know why the controller no longer works and what is the best way to update the check box field.
I put the code that I am using, some things are in Spanish because our client speaks Spanish
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

Hello
I have a currency type field called "S1" that is in Case, I want that field to be filled corresponding to another field that is in Quote that is called "S3".

What I am doing is a process builder that calls a flow, where I am passing the variables of case id and opportunity id, in the flow I am doing a Get of the Case I pass the values of the case id and the related opportunity id, another Get corresponding to the Quote where I pass the opportunity related, then I make the set of the value and where I put the field of S1 I pass the value of S3 and then I save it

But when doing a test to put the value in the S1 field, it does not put anything.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, could you please help me

User-added imageUser-added image
Hi
The email to case was enabled, with this an email arrives to SF and a particular case is created, when the case is created there is a field called Opportunity which I want to relate to the existing opportunity.
Of the case that was created, there is the credit number which a flow was made to find this credit number among the opportunities that exist in SF, but at the time the case was created or an update is made, it is not relating the case with the opportunity even if the credit number of the opportunity exists
In this case, a process builder was made that calls a flow that is the following:
User-added image
The first get, the credit number is searched within the opportunity, which is passed through a variable in the process builder
The second get, the credit number is searched inside the case, which is passed through a process builder variable ´
The set value, the value of the Opportunity Id is set to the Case field called Opportunity
The update, the values are saved in the Case

The process builder
User-added image
In this it is done through the Case when it is created or edited, in the condition it is done by the specific case that is created and that the credit number does not come empty.
Then the flow is called and the value of the credit number is passed to it in the variable

After making these flows so that you put the Opportunity ID in the Opportunity field in Case, when the case is created or edited it does not put anything in the Opportunity field in Case, but the credit number if it exists related to a Opportunity for which I do not understand why it is not relating it and putting the data in the Opportunity field in Case

Could you please help me

Hello

The Email to Case was enabled, the corresponding configurations were made, an email was already linked and the test of sending an email was made and it is received in Salesforce correctly, at the time of receiving the email create a case, a worflow was made to fill certain default fields when the case is created.

At the time of receiving the email, within the body of the email it contains specific information necessary, to be able to fill custom fields that were made corresponding to this information, but through the wf, process builder and flow I have not been able to make the information of the body of the email to these fields.

From what I've read, I think I have what to do through an apex to extract information from the body of the mail, but I have no idea or information on how to make the code in Apex, someone could give me ideas on how to do it apex?

Example of the mail that is received in Salesforce:
Hello,
Registration this ok, plataform: 

Credit Number: 221051400407
Account Name:  XXXYXXX Asignar Formalizador
Opportunity Name:  XXXYXXX Asignar Formalizador
Date Pay: 2021-05-14
Amount: $1
Aplication Pay : Reducción de mensualidad
Archive: Link
Hi
Help please, I made the following trigger on Opportunity, where to being in a specific stage, create a record of a random user of a specific profile in the Opportunity Team
This is my trigger
trigger SLInsertOppTeam on Opportunity (before insert, before update) {
	for(Opportunity opp : trigger.New){	
		if(opp.StageName == 'A' && opp.is_new__c == false)
		{
            List<OpportunityTeamMember> member = [SELECT TeamMemberRole FROM OpportunityTeamMember 
                                                  Where OpportunityId = : opp.Id
                                                 AND TeamMemberRole = : 'Analist'];
            if(member.size() == 0 )
            {
				OpportunityTeamMember OTM = new OpportunityTeamMember();
            	OTM.OpportunityId = opp.Id;
				OTM.TeamMemberRole = 'Analist';
				OTM.OpportunityAccessLevel = 'Edit';       
            	List<User> uList = [SELECT Id FROM User Where IsActive = true and ProfileId = '00e4x000000NCX0AAO'];
            	if(uList.size() > 0){
                	Integer Ran = (integer)(Math.random() * (uList.size()));
            		OTM.UserId = uList[Ran].id;
            	}
            	insert OTM; 
             }   
		}   
    }  
}
When doing the trigger test, there is no error and it completes it well, but in the coverage it stays at 0%, could you help me to know what is wrong in the test or know how I can improve it so that it gives me a percentage of coverage feasible for you to take it as good
This is my Test
@isTest
private class SLTestInsertOMT {
    @isTest(SeeAllData=true)
    static void TestInsert() 
    {
        Test.startTest();
        Opportunity opp = [select Id, StageName, is_new__c from Opportunity where id_sf__c = '21022600147' LIMIT 1];
        {
        	OpportunityTeamMember otm = new OpportunityTeamMember (OpportunityId= opp.Id, 
                                                             TeamMemberRole = 'Analist',
                                                             OpportunityAccessLevel = 'Edit',
                                                             UserId ='0054x000004Hu2xAAC');
        	insert otm;
        }
        System.assert(true); 
        Test.stopTest();
    }
}

Hi 
I have made a trigger which consumes a class of apex, where several queries are validated to get the information and from there send them to the fields of the big object, this is my code:
Trigger
User-added imageClass
User-added imageExecute the condition that I put to the trigger so that the filling of the big object is triggered, but I don't see that it does anything, since it does not insert any value in the table of the big object

They can help me to know what is happening, because it does not do anything

Thanks and Regards
Hi

I made an apex class where certain information from lead fields is sent through a server to an http address of a POST method in the form of urlencoded.
In this same apex a lightning resource was made, it has a component that is used for a button that is in lead, when you press the button a window appears where you have to fill in a field called "razón de envío" and then clic to the send button, there is also a controller which confirms that the request has been sent successfully or that it failed.

In this case there are 2 things that I need to help me
  1. At the moment of sending the request to the server of the http address, it answers with a status code, I want to take that status code that responds and if it is successful in this case 200, I need to turn on a check box field in salesforce.
  2. When I implemented point 1, at the time of testing the complete operation I realized that the controller is no longer working since the alert that was set to know if it was controlled correctly or not was not going out
Therefore I do not know why the controller no longer works and what is the best way to update the check box field.
I put the code that I am using, some things are in Spanish because our client speaks Spanish
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

Hello
I have a currency type field called "S1" that is in Case, I want that field to be filled corresponding to another field that is in Quote that is called "S3".

What I am doing is a process builder that calls a flow, where I am passing the variables of case id and opportunity id, in the flow I am doing a Get of the Case I pass the values of the case id and the related opportunity id, another Get corresponding to the Quote where I pass the opportunity related, then I make the set of the value and where I put the field of S1 I pass the value of S3 and then I save it

But when doing a test to put the value in the S1 field, it does not put anything.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, could you please help me

User-added imageUser-added image
Hi
The email to case was enabled, with this an email arrives to SF and a particular case is created, when the case is created there is a field called Opportunity which I want to relate to the existing opportunity.
Of the case that was created, there is the credit number which a flow was made to find this credit number among the opportunities that exist in SF, but at the time the case was created or an update is made, it is not relating the case with the opportunity even if the credit number of the opportunity exists
In this case, a process builder was made that calls a flow that is the following:
User-added image
The first get, the credit number is searched within the opportunity, which is passed through a variable in the process builder
The second get, the credit number is searched inside the case, which is passed through a process builder variable ´
The set value, the value of the Opportunity Id is set to the Case field called Opportunity
The update, the values are saved in the Case

The process builder
User-added image
In this it is done through the Case when it is created or edited, in the condition it is done by the specific case that is created and that the credit number does not come empty.
Then the flow is called and the value of the credit number is passed to it in the variable

After making these flows so that you put the Opportunity ID in the Opportunity field in Case, when the case is created or edited it does not put anything in the Opportunity field in Case, but the credit number if it exists related to a Opportunity for which I do not understand why it is not relating it and putting the data in the Opportunity field in Case

Could you please help me

Hello

The Email to Case was enabled, the corresponding configurations were made, an email was already linked and the test of sending an email was made and it is received in Salesforce correctly, at the time of receiving the email create a case, a worflow was made to fill certain default fields when the case is created.

At the time of receiving the email, within the body of the email it contains specific information necessary, to be able to fill custom fields that were made corresponding to this information, but through the wf, process builder and flow I have not been able to make the information of the body of the email to these fields.

From what I've read, I think I have what to do through an apex to extract information from the body of the mail, but I have no idea or information on how to make the code in Apex, someone could give me ideas on how to do it apex?

Example of the mail that is received in Salesforce:
Hello,
Registration this ok, plataform: 

Credit Number: 221051400407
Account Name:  XXXYXXX Asignar Formalizador
Opportunity Name:  XXXYXXX Asignar Formalizador
Date Pay: 2021-05-14
Amount: $1
Aplication Pay : Reducción de mensualidad
Archive: Link
Hi
Help please, I made the following trigger on Opportunity, where to being in a specific stage, create a record of a random user of a specific profile in the Opportunity Team
This is my trigger
trigger SLInsertOppTeam on Opportunity (before insert, before update) {
	for(Opportunity opp : trigger.New){	
		{
            List<OpportunityTeamMember> member = [SELECT TeamMemberRole FROM OpportunityTeamMember 
                                                  Where OpportunityId = : opp.Id
                                                 AND TeamMemberRole = : 'Analist'];
            if(member.size() == 0 )
            {
				OpportunityTeamMember OTM = new OpportunityTeamMember();
            	OTM.OpportunityId = opp.Id;
				OTM.TeamMemberRole = 'Analist';
				OTM.OpportunityAccessLevel = 'Edit';       
            	List<User> uList = [SELECT Id FROM User Where IsActive = true and ProfileId = '00e4x000000NCX0AAO'];
            	if(uList.size() > 0){
                	Integer Ran = (integer)(Math.random() * (uList.size()));
            		OTM.UserId = uList[Ran].id;
            	}
            	insert OTM; 
             }   
		}   
    }  
}
When doing the trigger test, there is no error and it completes it well, but in the coverage it stays at 0%, could you help me to know what is wrong in the test or know how I can improve it so that it gives me a percentage of coverage feasible for you to take it as good
This is my Test
@isTest
private class SLTestInsertOMT {
    @isTest(SeeAllData=true)
    static void TestInsert() 
    {
        Test.startTest();
        Opportunity opp = [select Id, StageName, is_new__c from Opportunity where id_sf__c = '21022600147' LIMIT 1];
        {
        	OpportunityTeamMember otm = new OpportunityTeamMember (OpportunityId= opp.Id, 
                                                             TeamMemberRole = 'Analist',
                                                             OpportunityAccessLevel = 'Edit',
                                                             UserId ='0054x000004Hu2xAAC');
        	insert otm;
        }
        System.assert(true); 
        Test.stopTest();
    }
}

Hello people,

i Have Account Name for eg MEDITERRANEAN SHIPPING LTD CO and i want to display MEDSHI  that is first 3 letters of the first word and 3 letters of the second word. And it should apply for all account.