• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to create a site where first screen will be login. Once user login, he can see some stuff . This stuff can be user specific who logs in to the website. Once user login, there will be some text boxes and filter criteria. User can type something and select any filter criteria and click on the "Search" button and results will be shown there.  This is the basic logic.

Where should I create the site for this requirement ( Salesforce Site or Experience cloud ). Could anyone please help me?
Hello Team, 

I want to create a site where first screen will be login. Once user login, he can see some stuff . This stuff can be user specific who logs in to the website. Once user login, there will be some text boxes and filter criteria. User can type something and select any filter criteria and click on the "Search" button and results will be shown there.  This is the basic logic.

I have below questions:
1. Can I create a site to achieve similar requirement in Salesforce?
2. Which Salesforce license should I buy for this?

Could anyone please help me?
Hi team

Is there any way to modify selected text in apex?
User-added image

Thank You!!
Hello Friends,

When I click on the "Calendar" tab in the org, I can see the "Calendar".
User-added image

Actually, I want to show the Calendar tab as it is in the Visualforce page. I want to see above complete  screen in visualforce page. 
Do we have any way so we can embed this Calendar screen in the VF Page?

Thank You!!
Hello Friends,

User-added image

Do we have any way so we can embed this Calendar in the VF Page?

Thank You!!
Hello,

Process 1 = One process is running in org which upserts the Assets records. Asset has the lookup of Account so accounts are also locked in this process.

Process 2 = Email to Case is configured in Salesforce org. Case has a lookup of account and at the time of case creation, account is assigned to the Case. So Accounts are also locked by case creation process.

Now, when both the processes run at the same time, I get the error - "This error occurred: UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW: unable to obtain exclusive access to this record or 1 records:".

With this problem, cases are not created in Salesforce so we are missing some customers cases.

Could you please let me know the next step to remove this error.

Thank You!!

Where should I create the site for this requirement ( Salesforce Site or Experience cloud ). Could anyone please help me?
Hello Team, 

I have below questions:
1. Can I create a site to achieve similar requirement in Salesforce?
2. Which Salesforce license should I buy for this?

Could anyone please help me?
Hi team

Is there any way to modify selected text in apex?
User-added image

Thank You!!
Hello Friends,

User-added image

Do we have any way so we can embed this Calendar in the VF Page?

Thank You!!