• 463 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I have dumps for PD2 SU20 Salesforce certification.If anyone wants you can mail me at : saleforcetalenthub36@gmail.com
Hi all , 
I am new to salesforce and aim to be a certified developer , can anyone please give me some suggestions and tips on how to prepare for salesforce platform developer 1 exam.
Thanks
I passed my salescloud consultant exam. I am unable to find correct code for SalesCloud Certification like they have ADM 201 for Salesforce Admin and ADM 211 for Advance Admin and DEV 401 for Platform Developer.
Hello,

I have complete both requirements of PD 2 certificate, MCQ and Trailhead Badges. I have also linked my Webassessor account with trailhead account. It has been almost one week and I am still waiting for my certificate. I have raised mutiple cases for this but no response. My questions are :

1) Is it common for certificate to arrive late or is it just my case, please let me if anyone of you faced similar situation.
2) Is there any way to reach certificate team apart from guided help on the website.

Also any guess why does it take so long to award this certificate, once you have completed all the requirements. For example in case of proctored exam the certificate is awarded immediately. 

Best Regards,
Rahul
I wanted to take my Spring 17 Release Exam . But it is not available on the Webaccessor anymore. Even on the website it says the deadline is November 17. What should I do now?
all Salesforce certification SPRING 2017 dumps available anyone wants they can mail at spsfdc1992@gmail.com
all dumps available .. just mail at  rajeshjampal1990@gmail.com

I have all latest dumps of following exams

Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201)
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (CON 201)
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Platform Developer I
App Builder
Hi, I have all latest dumps of salesforce for all types of salesforce exams if anyone wants you can mail me at 
rajeshjampal1990@gmail.com
I have all latest dumps of following exams

Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201)
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (CON 201)
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Platform Developer I
App Builder
Where i can get the latest dumps for salesforce pardot consultant and Marketing cloud?

Thanks!!
Hii..Can anybody help me to understand what standard  study materail should i refer for ADM-201 and DEV 401/501 certifications..
Where i can find dumps or certification oriented questions and answers (if possible free not paid...) 
kindly suggest ...

Thanks 
Mohit S.
  • September 18, 2016
Hi All, I just passed my ADM-201 and am looking to start studying for my next cert, I thought maybe I'd go for the Dev 401 but see that it's now split into two exams, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (SU16) & 2. Any advice? Also should I maybe isntead start training for the ADM-301? I have no hands on experience with Salesforce yet but will be starting soon. Any recomended study material for either Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I or ADM-301 would be apprecaited.
I am looking for good materials and sample questions for Service cloud exam.

Hi All,

Do we need to take ADM 201 certification compulsary if i want to take ADM 301 Certification in salesforce?

Please send me ADM 201 and ADM 301 dumps if anybody have.

Email Id: anilreddym11@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance,

Anil

13) Will two different users get the same search results on searching for a common keyword?

a.Yes

b.No

Please explain me why the answer in this question is b. NO

Thanks in advance

I want dump question in Salesforce Administration Certification.

Hello All,

please send me the link or dumes on my email id dhirajmanpe@gmail.com

--

Thanks