• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are implementing High Velocity Sales and noticed that when a user clicks on the email button in the Work Queue, it uses the Global "Email" action. How can I change the email button in the Work Queue to reference an Object-Specific "Email" Quick Action? WorkQueue Screenshot
Hello, I am trying to write a formula that evaluates to true when the following conditions are met.
Enrolled_Date__c != null
AND Payment_Status__c IN ("Paid in Full", "No Charges", "Balance Pending", "Refund Pending")
OR Enrolled_Date__c != null AND Payment_Status__c = "Balance Due" AND Financial_Aid_Amount__c >= Account_Balance__c

Any help is greatly apprecaited. This will be used inside process builder to trigger an action. 
Hello, I am trying to write a formula that evaluates to true when the following conditions are met.
Enrolled_Date__c != null
AND Payment_Status__c IN ("Paid in Full", "No Charges", "Balance Pending", "Refund Pending")
OR Enrolled_Date__c != null AND Payment_Status__c = "Balance Due" AND Financial_Aid_Amount__c >= Account_Balance__c

Any help is greatly apprecaited. This will be used inside process builder to trigger an action.