• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I completed the challenge for this section but I cannot get my exercise to work - I followed the instructions to create the ContactsListWithController page and class - I am supposed to see a Last Name and First Name where I can click to see it changes the sort. When I click on preview I only see a link for Last Name there is no First Name and the Last Name does not sort - I posted my code before I will post it again now - I did get a reply from a Trailhead support person who suggested I rewrite my code into another file - I did that and it still is not working - Can someone else help me I would really like to get it to work or find out what I did wrong - Screen shot of my codeScreen shot of my codeScreen shot of my code
I completed the challenge for this section but I cannot get my exercise to work - I followed the instructions to create the ContactsListWithController page and class - I am supposed to see a Last Name and First Name where I can click to see it changes the sort. When I click on preview I only see a link for Last Name there is no First Name and the Last Name does not sort - I posted my code before I will post it again now - I did get a reply from a Trailhead support person who suggested I rewrite my code into another file - I did that and it still is not working - Can someone else help me I would really like to get it to work or find out what I did wrong - Screen shot of my codeScreen shot of my codeScreen shot of my code