• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I passed my Administration Essentials for Experienced Admin ADM-211 exam on Saturday with a 970/1000, within 10 days of practicing I did not have any real Salesforce experience before starting but had a 5yr+ career in Information technology. Get Familiar with the Subject Areas. When you are preparing for an Salesforce exam. Dumpscollection provides authentic latest IT Certification ADM-211 exams dumps questions answers preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt. Download instant free demo & begin preparation. We provide best quality and Certified Experts verified material for certification exam. Our study material available in Practice Software and ADM-211 dumps (https://www.dumpscollection.com/ADM-211-exam.html) PDF formats. This exam material is easy to use and 100% related to Crack ADM-211 Dumps exam. If you fail from our materials in final exam we will refund your amount.
Hi All,
In Salesforce Lightning, do we have any option to remove/disable the Drilldown/View report hyper link on Dashboard?.

Thanks,
Naren