• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We currently have a visual force page for a custom chat solution. In this solution we use hidden fields to pass parameters from the .com site where the chat is hosted to salesforce. Specifically populating a field on the case object that labels where the chat originated from since we have the chat hosted on multiple locations.

Now I am looking to move to an imbedded chat solution so that the chat resizes correctly for mobile web.

How can I similarly edit the code snippet to achieve the same for imbedded chat? Without showing the field to the chasitor?
can someone help me understand why this doesnt work for multiple values? 

<p>{!if(CONTAINS(relatedTo.Account.ShippingPostalCode,"17837:12221"),"EST","not found")}
</p>

If I compare for just one value i get expected result. 
EX:
<p>{!if(CONTAINS(relatedTo.Account.ShippingPostalCode,"17837"),"EST","not found")}
</p>

Working on a visualforce email template and need a way to compare a significant amount of zipcodes and return time zone.

Thanks
is it possible to add an internal sercvice chatt button to the saleforce app so that users can open a chat from the app for faster support? if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. thanks
im looking for ideas on how to overide the standard user detail button on the user profile page, I still want the link to take me to the user detail page but want it to open in a new window instead of the existing page just following the link. Main reason for wanting this action is that setup search doesnt find the emails of exiting users so lots of toggling back to an app page. 
can someone help me understand why this doesnt work for multiple values? 

<p>{!if(CONTAINS(relatedTo.Account.ShippingPostalCode,"17837:12221"),"EST","not found")}
</p>

If I compare for just one value i get expected result. 
EX:
<p>{!if(CONTAINS(relatedTo.Account.ShippingPostalCode,"17837"),"EST","not found")}
</p>

Working on a visualforce email template and need a way to compare a significant amount of zipcodes and return time zone.

Thanks