• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to deploy translation changes to git to have it there. I made changes in Translation Workbench, but do not know what metadata should I use do deploy it.
Hello All,

I am trying to create a community user, i went through the folowing steps:
1. Created an account.
2. Created a contact
3. On the contact detail page, clicked on 'Manage external user' and created a user.

The issue is that when the external user is created, that external user is not receiving the welcome email or the reset password email. 
I am interested in setting up multi-language translations within our Community. Body material can be translated by changing the field name tags to the chosen foreign languages and changing property tags to their corresponding translations. However, the Navigation Menu (Aura) component offers no property names that correspond with the tab options in the menu. Say I have Proposals, Offers, Orders as my menu tabs, none of these are listed as property tags. Is this a limitation of Salesforce or is there a hidden way to trace the property tag names of each menu options? Thanks in advance.
I am succesfully creating contentversion through the SOAP API, but when creating a contentdocument link (that links my document to another object record) I get an error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_OR_READONLY

What access does the authenticated user need for proper access? Is it to do with the object I am linking the content file to? If so, what permission is needed?
  • May 12, 2017

When rendering a page as a PDF the filename of the PDF is the name of the page which is not a good thing. The problem with this is that the name is not unique and can cause confusion with the user.

I'm working on a quoting app that renders a quote as a PDF. Some broswers open the PDF embed, others automatically launch your PDF reader, and some prompt you to save or open. The problem is that if opened or saved theses files are all saved as qoute.pdf, qoute[1].pdf, quote[2].pdf, quote[3].pdf. The problem should be obvious.

Ideally you should be able to define the name of the generated PDF but I haven't figured out how to do this.

Thanks,

Jason

• February 25, 2009
Hi,

I have a Visual Force page which I am rendering as a pdf. I want to add page breaks to the pdf file because if the page is longer than 1 page it just splits up the page wherever it runs over. Is there any way I can control this?

Thanks
Jina