• 20 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
It seems that the 04t1K000002ijOnQAI package will install directly into Lightning Experience NOT CLASSIC?

If installed in Lightning will it work in CLASSIC?
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/lex_implementation_reports_dashboards/lex_implementation_reports_dashboards_using_report_builder?trail_id=crm-essentials-lightning-experience

I failed to leave auto generated name how may I edit the same in Dev Trail
It seems that the 04t1K000002ijOnQAI package will install directly into Lightning Experience NOT CLASSIC?

If installed in Lightning will it work in CLASSIC?
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/lex_implementation_reports_dashboards/lex_implementation_reports_dashboards_using_report_builder?trail_id=crm-essentials-lightning-experience

I failed to leave auto generated name how may I edit the same in Dev Trail
I have tried to download the app but am getting this error

This app can't be upgraded.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Unable to install.The unmanaged package "Salesforce Adoption Dashboards" is already installed in your organization. You will need to uninstall it before installing a new version.

However when I look at my installed packages it is not there. I am not sure how to delete or remove something that I don't see.
I have created Custom Object called Energy Audit and also attached all the required Custom Objects. However, when I try to assess the challenge, then it gives the error message
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Could not find a custom object named 'Energy_Audit__c'.

I cannot move to the next Challenge because of this :( :( :(

Can please someone help me here?

Energy Audit - Custom ObjectSchema_Builder_Energy Audit
Hello all, I am going through Trailhead and i got really stuck in one challenge under Admin Beginner, Reports and Dashboards, Extend Your Reporting Strategy with the AppExchange Challenge. There is a high chance i messed up big time so i tried to uninstall the app i was suppose to practise on and it does not even let me do that as there ate various dependencies but i do not get any other option - to delete the dependencies for example. I do not think it's easy to track my steps back in anymore so can you please help unistall the app so i can start from scratch?
Thanks!
Katerina