• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Folks,
Can anyone help me to find an answer to the following question?

What is a user case for validation rules?

A. Ensure Zip/Postal Codes are entered in the correct formal.
 B. Restrict partner Lead visibility to the channel sales team.
 C. Prevent deals with less than a 10% discount from entering.
 D. Prevent non-managers from joining a private Chatter Group.
I am little confuse with options A and C both seem correct. but I need to select one option. please help me with this question.
Universal Containers requires e-mails to be sent to additional recipients when a workflow e-mail alert is triggered from the case object.

Which two field types need to be added to the case object to allow additional recipients on the e-mail alert? (Choose two.)
 1. Text field
 2. E-mail field
 3. Lookup field
 4. Formula field
Can Anyone help me to find the correct answer to the above question?
Hi folks,
I am unable to find the correct answer to the below question between Date and Date time.

A new custom object called Invoices needs to have an invoice date for the date and time it was invoiced.

What field type should be selected for this?
 Date/Time
 Time
 Date/Timestamp
 Date
What should be done to provide managers access to records of which they are not the owner in a private sharing model?
A. Create a Manager Permission set and select the “View All Data” option.
B. Create a Manager profile and select the “View My Teams Data” option.
C. Define a Role Hierarchy and use the Grant Access Using Hierarchies option.
D. Set the Manger field for each User Record on the Manager’s team.

The answer should be C but some post says A. can anyone help me provide clarification about why it can't be C?
Universal Containers has separated business requirements for consumer and Business Opportunities. The sales team work with both types of Opportunities. The app builder created two record types on the Opportunity Object. Which action can now be performed? Choose 2 answers
A. Prevent access to secure data fields by sales process.
B. Specify a different page layout by sales process.
C. Enable field validation by sales process.
D. Create unique Opportunity stages by sales process.

Ans : B & C
Can we enable field validation by the sales process I didn't find option  C as the correct answer?

Universal Containers uses a custom object called candidates to track information about people who are being recruited for jobs within the company. When an employee refers a recruiting candidate, that employee should have access to the Candidate record; however, only HR users should be able to view, edit, and report on the Salary field. Which action should be recommended for controlling who can view the salary field?

a) Restrict access to the "Salary" field for general employee users using custom sharing settings.
b) Create and assign separate Candidate page layouts for general employee users and HR users.
c) Restrict access to the "Salary" field for general employee users using field-level security.
d) Create and assign separate Candidate record types for general employee users and HR users.
Can anyone help me to find a correct answer Some posts say Ans is B & C . But according to me, the answer should be C & D?

Hi can anyone help me to find an answer to the following question :

The app builder has just created a Visual Workflow for the VP of Service.

Which two Flow be accessed by users? (Choose two.)
 Custom Button
 Quick Action
 Visual Workflow Launcher
 From a Process
Hi, can anyone help me to find an answer to the following question : 

The VP of Sales at Universal Containers has requested that Sales reps be given access to view all Accounts in Salesforce. However, they’ve also requested that sales reps only be allowed to create new Opportunities on Accounts they own. How can this requirement be met?
A. Create an Opportunity Validation Rule that compares the Opportunity and Account Owners.
B. Create a new Opportunity Quick Action that validates Account ownership.
C. Set the Organization-Wide Defaults sharing on Opportunities to Private and recalculate sharing.
D. Set the Organization-Wide Defaults sharing on Opportunities to Controlled by Parent.
Some post says Answer is D, but I didn't find 'Control by parent' option for the opportunity in Sharing setting.

Hi, can anyone help me to find an answer to the following question : 

The VP of Sales at Universal Containers has requested that Sales reps be given access to view all Accounts in Salesforce. However, they’ve also requested that sales reps only be allowed to create new Opportunities on Accounts they own. How can this requirement be met?
A. Create an Opportunity Validation Rule that compares the Opportunity and Account Owners.
B. Create a new Opportunity Quick Action that validates Account ownership.
C. Set the Organization-Wide Defaults sharing on Opportunities to Private and recalculate sharing.
D. Set the Organization-Wide Defaults sharing on Opportunities to Controlled by Parent.
Some post says Answer is D, but I didn't find 'Control by parent' option for the opportunity in Sharing setting.