• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created a canvas app that also runs on Salesforce android app. How can my canvas app detect if its running on Salesforce android/ios app or not?
  • September 28, 2020
Hi,

I am trying to update SAQL and table based on the ListSelector which is a dropdownlist but unable to get the updated details: can you suggest what wrong I am doing :

"query": "q = load \"TestTable\";\r\nq = filter q by \"{{cell(listselector_1.selection, 0, \"value\").asEquality(\"user_full_name__c\")}}\";\r\nq = foreach q generate \r\n'user_full_name__c' as 'user_full_name__c', \r\n'job_title__c' as 'job_title__c', \r\n'Company' as 'Company__c', \r\n'Industry__c' as 'Academy_User__c.Industry__c', \r\n'Profession__c' as 'Profession__c';\r\nq = limit q 20;\r\n",

This is how list is binded with query  " getUsrList_1
 "query": "q = load \"TestTable\";\nq = group q by 'user_full_name__c';\nq = foreach q generate 'user_full_name__c' as 'user_full_name__c', count() as 'count';\nq = order q by 'user_full_name__c' asc;\nq = limit q 2000;",

I want to bing the table which is bind with first query and as I select any thing from list selctor it should update the table1 query and update the data.