• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Salesforce Community! I was wondering if I could adjust my field spacing under the Approval Information section so the pagelayout will look a lot cleaner. Is it something we can do in Salesforce? Thanks a lot!!  

Current Spacing: User-added image
Expectation: User-added image
Hi Trailblazers, I have a custom field called CNO/RNO__c on the standard Account object and I want to customize this CNO/RNO__c field to auto generate 6 digit number wheneven a new Account object is created. Is it possible to do it using Formula? Or we need to apply Apex code here? 

Hi Trailblazers, I have a custom field called CNO/RNO__c on the standard Account object and I want to customize this CNO/RNO__c field to auto generate 6 digit number wheneven a new Account object is created. Is it possible to do it using Formula? Or we need to apply Apex code here?