• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The Winter '21 Release introduced the ability to create a Record Triggered Flow who's Trigger is "A Record is Deleted" and it should Run Flow "Before the Record is deleted".

I am trying to implement a change that fires when an Opportunity Product is deleted.  To start with, i created the flow with the delete trigger, and then all it is supposed to do is email me when the Trigger is hit.

It never fires on Opportunity Product deletions.  

I tested it on Oppoturnities, and I get emails any time an Opp is deleted.  So clearly this works on some objects, but i can not find any documentation or support on if this has restrictions regarding what it works for, or why it doesn't work on Opp Products being deleted.  

Any ideas? Thanks!
The Winter '21 Release introduced the ability to create a Record Triggered Flow who's Trigger is "A Record is Deleted" and it should Run Flow "Before the Record is deleted".

I am trying to implement a change that fires when an Opportunity Product is deleted.  To start with, i created the flow with the delete trigger, and then all it is supposed to do is email me when the Trigger is hit.

It never fires on Opportunity Product deletions.  

I tested it on Oppoturnities, and I get emails any time an Opp is deleted.  So clearly this works on some objects, but i can not find any documentation or support on if this has restrictions regarding what it works for, or why it doesn't work on Opp Products being deleted.  

Any ideas? Thanks!