• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm trying to get the descriptions of the tables with SOQL query or Rest Api without succes till now. 

Any idea of how to do this?
Thank you.
Hi,
I've noticed when I execute the following query on Workbench developerforce that some fields are missing, 
however these fields appear in the schema builder. This is in a developer edition org,

The query: 
SELECT QualifiedApiName FROM FieldDefinition WHERE EntityDefinition.QualifiedApiName='user'
Here are the missing fields:

BannerPhotoId -Lookup(Photo)
EndDay- Picklist
GlobalIdentity- Text(36)
WorkspaceId- Lookup(IDE Workspace)
UserSubtype- Picklist
IsSystemControlled- Checkbox
PasswordResetAttempt- Number(9, 0)
PasswordResetLockoutDate- Date/Time
StartDay- Picklist

Any ideas ??
Thank you
Hi,
I've noticed when I execute the following query on Workbench developerforce that some fields are missing, 
however these fields appear in the schema builder. This is in a developer edition org,

The query: 
SELECT QualifiedApiName FROM FieldDefinition WHERE EntityDefinition.QualifiedApiName='user'
Here are the missing fields:

BannerPhotoId -Lookup(Photo)
EndDay- Picklist
GlobalIdentity- Text(36)
WorkspaceId- Lookup(IDE Workspace)
UserSubtype- Picklist
IsSystemControlled- Checkbox
PasswordResetAttempt- Number(9, 0)
PasswordResetLockoutDate- Date/Time
StartDay- Picklist

Any ideas ??
Thank you
Hello all,
I am trying to connect to a custom object I created in datastage using the Salesforce pack.  I entered in my credentials and URL however when I go to select my custom object it is not in the Salesforce metadata explorer.  What makes an object appear in the explorer?  I have the object set to deployed and allow bulk API access.
Thanks!
Brad

I have seen a couple of ideas in the idea area about adding a documentation generator which would be great but I need something now

Any one had any luck finding/using  any tools for this? 

I am looking at a couple now just figured I would check and see if anyone else has found anything as of yet.

thanks

Doug

Is there a way I can produce report or generate documentation on system information? I want to copy some of the objects of an application to another and need to do without creating packages. Also want to create/print document on current system information (objects, fields, relationship and so on)

Thanks

• January 28, 2009